Business Communication: Telegram Vs. Whatsapp

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you use for business communication, Telegram or Whatsapp? Do you both? Well, after using Telegram for a long time I recently started using Whatsapp. Both of these tools are good but since Whatsapp is associated with Facebook, using Whatsapp seems to be better because you can let your customers contact you on whatsapp directly through Facebook.

Personally, I'm vibing with Telegram lately. The interface feels slick, and those encrypted chats? Chef's kiss! Plus, the ability to send large files without compressing? Can't beat that! But hey, WhatsApp ain't no slouch either! It's got that wide reach and familiarity that makes it super convenient for connecting with clients and teammates. At the end of the day, it's all about what works best for your hustle, right? Oh, and if you're into streamlining your biz processes, check out this tool I stumbled upon: https://planfix.com/smb/. It's been a game-changer for me!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back