What's new

Busineses with out seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the contrary to your observations there are businesses that are without season, although they are few. We have business like food stuff, these kinds of business runs in and out of season because no matter how the economy gets hard and tough people would still eat.

Good points you mentioned up there I do think food and some others are also part of the non seasonal business which is a hood sign of business
There are so many business out there that are not seasonal. This kind of business function effectively at all times.
These are some of the business:
Provision.
Food stuff business.
Cement business.
Building materials.
Super store.
Electrical parts
Etc

Business keeps going on with betting. Getting it to be done online now makes it easier and convenient for gamblers to keep on playing till they run out of money. Some people even go to the extent of borrowing money to keep playing and still lose.
Lol, you really know how gambling works in general. They borrow and sell their property at cheap still loss too. That is to tell you, how addicted some people are, when it cones to playing gambling. Bookmakers and betting shop owners makes a lot of money through this kind of people so addicted with betting.

Lol, you really know how gambling works in general. They borrow and sell their property at cheap still loss too. That is to tell you, how addicted some people are, when it cones to playing gambling. Bookmakers and betting shop owners makes a lot of money through this kind of people so addicted with betting.

Seriously, I have had my fair share of gambling and all the antics that comes with it till I took the decision to quit, and by God's grace I was able to dump it. I knew a man who lost it life all because of a lost bet where he used all his life savings to bet and lost.

I have realised that most business do have their dull and boom seasons. This makes people target some seasons to start certain business. In your experience and research are there businesses without seasons?
Yes,there are business that has no season like if you open a restaurants that deals with food stuffs that one does not need any season to carry it out for that is a basic need.
Again shoe selling business and clothes business has no season.
There are many other businesses that has no season and are carried out daily.

I have realised that most business do have their dull and boom seasons. This makes people target some seasons to start certain business. In your experience and research are there businesses without seasons?
Yeah, there are, for example in Agriculture as a whole, people have to eat and everyone doesn't have the knowledge, willingness and ability to farm so they rely always on the farmers. There's also the textile and fashion design industries.

There are many out season business which are done by the man for fullfil their needs like food business are not closed in any season. Beauty salons are also open in every season. Clothes business, etc. These business are not concerned with any season. They remain opened in every season.

Good points you mentioned up there I do think food and some others are also part of the non seasonal business which is a hood sign of business
Thank you so much for your commendation and appreciation.
This is am eye opener to people who wish to join any of such business.

Seasonal business is also good but you have to know when to do such business to avoid unnecessary lose.

Thank you so much for your commendation and appreciation.
This is am eye opener to people who wish to join any of such business.

Seasonal business is also good but you have to know when to do such business to avoid unnecessary lose.
Seasonal business brings in more profit in a short time though sometimes very risky if you didn't get feasibility study correctly as they don't last long before their season is off. Non seasonal business are safer to engage on .

Seriously, I have had my fair share of gambling and all the antics that comes with it till I took the decision to quit, and by God's grace I was able to dump it. I knew a man who lost it life all because of a lost bet where he used all his life savings to bet and lost.
Hmm, he wanted the die, why must he use such amount he saved all through his life to gamble. He didn't even use half and gamble. Even the bookmakers will always advise one to bet on what one knows he can afford to lose.

Seasonal business brings in more profit in a short time though sometimes very risky if you didn't get feasibility study correctly as they don't last long before their season is off. Non seasonal business are safer to engage on .
Exactly non seasonal business is the best and safer.

Having a feasibility study on a seasonal business can be a lose of money as the business may not last for too long.
Business without season should be a successful venture anybody can invest in.

I think the business i know is telecommunication sector business because people love to make calls everyday , so they make more money every day , that is one of the business i know , another one i know is some necessary food business that people would really have high demands despite the time and period

Hmm, he wanted the die, why must he use such amount he saved all through his life to gamble. He didn't even use half and gamble. Even the bookmakers will always advise one to bet on what one knows he can afford to lose.
Bet9ja here always stress it in all of their adverts to bet what you can afford to lose but gamblers seems to pay deaf ears to such instructions. The main problem with most gamblers is greed. It makes them take irrational decisions that end up gutting them.

It depends some businesses need specific seasons to bloom while some, regardless of seasons they continue to yield good results. Agribusiness is a kind of business that need it seasons while most online business like Bitcoin and likes can be good or bad at any point in time

Bet9ja here always stress it in all of their adverts to bet what you can afford to lose but gamblers seems to pay deaf ears to such instructions. The main problem with most gamblers is greed. It makes them take irrational decisions that end up gutting them.
Greed have always made gamblers to fall, greed is the problem of the world today. They saw the big amount quoted on their betting slip and they hanged on it trying to win it. Even when it failed them, they keep staking it back to win it.

Greed have always made gamblers to fall, greed is the problem of the world today. They saw the big amount quoted on their betting slip and they hanged on it trying to win it. Even when it failed them, they keep staking it back to win it.
The fortunate ones have been able to win millions, if not billions from bets and gambling. There was a friend of mine who owns a betting shop and last two years, he won 4.5 million Naira from betting on one match in English Premier League.

I guess you are referring to businesses which the public would constantly be in demand for. For me I think the food and agriculture sector.Food is a primary need of every man. Agriculture is broad with a lot of mini sectors. From the farmers that cultivate food to reaing of animals.food processing industries that process the food to finished products and fast food restaurants who serve the prepared meal will all be in demand because obviously we cant do without them.
There are some business that can never and will never go out of season. This business include, food, water, health workers, pharmacy, clothing and houses. These businesses are what makes life worthy of living. Imagine a life without water. What would you say of it?

Greed have always made gamblers to fall, greed is the problem of the world today. They saw the big amount quoted on their betting slip and they hanged on it trying to win it. Even when it failed them, they keep staking it back to win it
The fortunate ones have been able to win millions, if not billions from bets and gambling. There was a friend of mine who owns a betting shop and last two years, he won 4.5 million Naira from betting on one match in English Premier League.
Wonderful, congrats to your friend that won such amount of money through betting. Its very hard for one to win such amount of money through betting, that amount will establish him well in life. If I have such amount of money now, my online gaming network will kick start immediately.

Businesses have peak and off seasons. It is indeed important to plan ahead for off season in business because the advantages at hand during the peak period has to be utilized very well in other to cover for the off season. One major thing to employ during off season is to encourage certain percentage of credit sales to retain your customer whilst the product or service is not moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back