bulbapp.io make money writing articles

gwolf666

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 22, 2024
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
On the bulbapp.io site you will earn tokens called BULB that you can then withdraw to your wallet as a metamask and sell them for the crypto you want. There is a top because every week they hold contests and you must be in it. Believe me, it is quite easy to be in. at the top, obviously the higher you are in the top the greater the amount of BULB you will receive, the only "bad" thing so to speak is that you must deposit an amount of BULB tokens equivalent to $5 and buy permission to publish articles to start win, because here you will earn for publishing articles and for the number of reactions that your article has, you can write about whatever you want, the BULB token will be paid to you per week and the amount will be equivalent to the position you have been in the top, who want to earn extra money and have the $5 to invest in this platform you can do it! I confirm that it is legitimate because I saw hundreds of payment proofs that confirm that it is legitimate, when I can I will buy the permission, publish articles and see how much money I earn per week, you can also leave some BULB tokens and stake with them

Screenshot-20240912132855.png

Sounds interesting, but I am not in favor of spending money to make money. I only work on methods that are free to use.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back