What's new

BTC Traders, How Fast Can You Turn $500 To $1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning $500 to $1000 isn't a problem here. I can do that even in less than 3 days. If you are a trader and you know how to analyze charts, and also know when to enter a trade and exit a trade you can do that as many times as possible in a week. The first is to stay off from greed.

I'm just curious as I haven't seen much evidence of a successful crypto trader that are are here at Bizdustry and provide updated proof of earnings. I saw people who bought Bitcoin and wanted to resell it for a small price difference of $10. .Wtf.

I'm also not a better trader (actually I'm still learning), but due to the little knowledge I've gained so far, I can boast that it is possible to trade BTC, ETH for USD and make a sale in 100% 7/10 days if done WISELY!
It is very difficult to make huge profit only in seven days. it is only possible when you have massive amount to invest because you will gain profit according to your amount of investment.
if you have huge amount and experience then you can earn and double your amount within a week

Making 100% in 7 days is infact possible in crypto most especially futures. But this is the kind of greed that gets accounts blown in no time. Making small trades and taking some few profits here are there is safer.

It can be attainable, if you can discover that coin that has high potential to rise 100% within the next 48 hours to get the needed profit to you. During the ending part of November Bitcoin did rise like that, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash also experience such bullish run. All you need to do is subscribe to signal to help you to determine the top rising coin to trade on and make dividends within the next 48 hours.

I'm just curious as I haven't seen much evidence of a successful crypto trader that are are here at Bizdustry and provide updated proof of earnings. I saw people who bought Bitcoin and wanted to resell it for a small price difference of $10. .Wtf.

I'm also not a better trader (actually I'm still learning), but due to the little knowledge I've gained so far, I can boast that it is possible to trade BTC, ETH for USD and make a sale in 100% 7/10 days if done WISELY!
The issue is not on trader of bizdustry but a general issue. Some peaple believe that bit coin is a ponzi scheme, which is not, bitcoin requires patience and perseverance. If a trader does not have patience enough, He/she can't get e a meaningful gain.

I don't know how long it will take me because I'm not a crypto trader but if you can train me on how to trade cryptocurrency then it can take me seven days as your own who won, you can message me let's get in touch.

I will never invest in cryptocurrency again, I have learnt my lessons already, i lost almost all my life savings yesterday alone. I really lost a lot and I was so down to the point that I went out to take some bottles of achohol to forget my pains and sorrows, i was in deep pains and frustration yesterday.

How do you intend to achieve that if the price of Bitcoin didn't rise within the said period ?

Selling at intervals, buying when price drops and knowing when to do nothing is a great skill for any crypto currencies trader. Understanding and learning this skill will certainly help you achieve the goal.

The issue is not on trader of bizdustry but a general issue. Some peaple believe that bit coin is a ponzi scheme, which is not, bitcoin requires patience and perseverance. If a trader does not have patience enough, He/she can't get e a meaningful gain.
That's very correct dear, Bitcoin works with patience, if one is not patient enough he or she can cash out the funds when the trade is not up to the profit level. So it works with time, which one need to observe to make it with Bitcoin.

There is nobody that can really predict the timeframe to which any Cryptocurrency can move, Bitcoin is a highly volatile Cryptocurrency that can change at any point in time. Predicting such a coin would be an herculean task.

It all depends on how favourable things are on your side. Your 500$ can be turned to 1000$ within even a day or some hours, let alone of a week. But the problem is that the same 500$ can or might still be lost entirely without making any profit. Cryptocurrency is very delicate and it doesn't promise anyone profits or losses.

No one can really can predict right. Bitcoins like other stocks also fluctuate. At times price grows and it comes down sometimes. For instance, yesterday night till today, the price of bitcoins increases and last week the price dropped. So it can take a month and as well take a year or even you may lose it

You could transform your $100 into $1000 perhaps in 2 a month on the off chance that you put some work in. You don't need to chance it by exchanging or mining. You can simply get some Ethereum, put it into our grid business and complete some straightforward sharing and the network ought to create you some Ethereum benefits.

You are consistently in charge of your Ethereum and when the benefits come through, you can either trade them out or you can reinvest for greater benefits.

I observe that in crypto currency trading, the bigger your investment, the more profit you will be making. It is also the same when the market goes down. 10 dollars profit is not the issue here but how the market was and how much was the investment.

Well for me crypto currency is high in value and trading in it doesn't cause any harm if you are wise

Turning $500 to $1000 isn't a problem here. I can do that even in less than 3 days. If you are a trader and you know how to analyze charts, and also know when to enter a trade and exit a trade you can do that as many times as possible in a week. The first is to stay off from greed.
Let us be realistic here, I think you can make this amount of profit if you have enough equity. Nevertheless i believe if you can analyze charts you're bound to make good profit but its still not and a market full of surprises.

Well for to make such a big profit in a short period of time, it depends on the markets volatility and how fast the coins rising at that particular moments.

For one to turn $500 into $1,000. The person need to be an expert crypto trader, and not just to holdl the coin expecting the price to pump 100% interest to make such dividends. Because you need it faster than what holdl can bring, so trading it, on short term is the solution.

Bitcoin market has a poor volatility, though depending on your lots size you can double your income within a space of one week,that's if you are certain of market movement.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin market has a poor volatility, though depending on your lots size you can double your income within a space of one week,that's if you are certain of market movement.

Bitcoin doesn't have poor volatile nature. It is highly volatile when it comes to increment than decreasing. Over the past years since its inception it has been on the massive improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back