What's new

BTC Traders, How Fast Can You Turn $500 To $1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm just curious as I haven't seen much evidence of a successful crypto trader that are are here at Bizdustry and provide updated proof of earnings. I saw people who bought Bitcoin and wanted to resell it for a small price difference of $10. .Wtf.

I'm also not a better trader (actually I'm still learning), but due to the little knowledge I've gained so far, I can boast that it is possible to trade BTC, ETH for USD and make a sale in 100% 7/10 days if done WISELY!

Nobody is making fast trades, cryptocurrency is also like market, price may go up or go down. Crypto traders are same like Forex traders. It may take a week or month or even year, depending on how market goes up and down.
For example - In 2018 Litecoin was $400 and Bitcoin was $6000. Now Litecoin is $80-90 and Bitcoin in $18-19k.
Just last month Litecoin was $40-50 and Bitcoin was $10-11k.
So you can see which trader earned more by investing in which crypto.

I'm just curious as I haven't seen much evidence of a successful crypto trader that are are here at Bizdustry and provide updated proof of earnings. I saw people who bought Bitcoin and wanted to resell it for a small price difference of $10. .Wtf.

I'm also not a better trader (actually I'm still learning), but due to the little knowledge I've gained so far, I can boast that it is possible to trade BTC, ETH for USD and make a sale in 100% 7/10 days if done WISELY!
Hello, it is not advisable to do this type of business due to the instability of the cost, however many people do it, sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.

A lot of risk is involved, if you don't take things easy, you might even end up losing the capital. So you just need to be extra careful.
Robert kiyosaki said "It's the investor who is risky, not the investment.” the best deals are the riskiest.
Nobody is making fast trades, cryptocurrency is also like market, price may go up or go down. Crypto traders are same like Forex traders. It may take a week or month or even year, depending on how market goes up and down.
For example - In 2018 Litecoin was $400 and Bitcoin was $6000. Now Litecoin is $80-90 and Bitcoin in $18-19k.
Well we really can't compare both,
Bitcoin has had that great prospect that no crytpocurrency has been able to reach.
Stock market is way more complex that Cryptocurrency and if you not playing big, you will not be making real gains.

How do you intend to achieve that if the price of Bitcoin didn't rise within the said period ?

I think based on the trading knowledge i also think i should be able to trade or make that kind of profit in weeks , because when you invest largely in bitcoin , your profit would be much

That $10 difference in price could be enough for some people even traders who are into day trading. Small profit is better than any loss at all. I am no trader, I just hodl my coin until I feel it is the right time to sell.

It's possible to some traders to do, but it'll take quite some risk and constant monitoring of so as not to fumble. The market could be very volatile and risky.

It's possible to some traders to do, but it'll take quite some risk and constant monitoring of so as not to fumble. The market could be very volatile and risky.
You are right, expert traders can do that, though they lose some time too, but the rate of winning is more, that's why I said if done WISELY

The bitcoin is currently trading at 18,000$ per BTC. If you have invested 500$ it will take you as much time to double as the value of the bitcoin would be 36,000$ per bitcoin. So my opinion is better to invest in that coin which have low value

As the price of bitcoin is increasing exponentially right now, one must take the opportunity to invest in it as well. Very soon though, the almighty bitcoin will be selling at a price beyond comprehension.

Curiosity sometimes leads people to lose everything they have. Don't be curious, just be calm and study the trade very well before investing.
Post automatically merged:

Curiosity sometimes leads people to lose everything they have. Don't be curious, just be calm and study the trade very well before investing. I know your investment can be tripple if you take your time to study the investment. Then, give little trial first, so that you will be sure all you learnt are correct and perfected.

if you are talking about turning $500 worth of bitcoins to $1000 worth of bitcoins then obviously you are asking how long it will take us to make 100% return on investment on trading to answer your question I have been Trading Forex for more than 6 months now but I can turn $500 worth of bitcoins the $1000 worth of bitcoins in just one month that's hundred percent return on trading that's what I can do, I'm still following to hear what others will say about this

You need to sure of the potential of which coin you want to trade to be sure of how well the coin will do, don't just jump on any coin and expect it to skyrocket at a go, the coin might even dump in the market over time so my advice is that you do a good technical and fundamental analysis on any coin you want to trade

first of all you have to know if you are able to afford that, second thing, it all depends on the value and price of Bitcoin, sometimes it can drop which leads to a loss, which means, there's no stable time for that, it can take long and it can take short time

You can't predict the time period a trader can use to turn five hundred dollars to thousand dollars trading bitcoin because it all depends mainly on the market price and how active the trader may also be. The market is too free that sometimes you need to wait for a longer while before you can make some profit and sometimes too you need not wait any longer but make profit and this is the main factor that will make it a crypto market.
Post automatically merged:

You can't predict the time period a trader can use to turn five hundred dollars to thousand dollars trading bitcoin because it all depends mainly on the market price and how active the trader may also be. The market is too free that sometimes you need to wait for a longer while before you can make some profit and sometimes too you need not wait any longer but make profit and this is the main factor that will make it a crypto market.

This is definitely considered to be possible and the profit that you make as a trade is proportional to two main things and those are the amount hat you are wiling to invest and the knowledge that you have on how to invest. There are some coins in the crypto world that are able to increase by 50% in a single day and other have even done more so when it started off and this is very interesting to see how they rise. If a trade is able to catch this rise they can certainly profit in 100% or even in excess of that. But they key is to not get greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back