What's new

BTC or ETH (Bitcoin vs Ethereum)

Both are different so you can compare as both have different network system and fees. I personally like Bitcoin which is still number one Crypto coin and still very popular at the moment good thing is that they have limited supply which makes them very strong.

I personally think that Bitcoin is the best and the most valuable crypto currency in the world, I also love eth but not when compared to Bitcoin. It also depends on how much money you're willing to invest on it. If you have so much money to invest, then go with Bitcoin but if you you budget is law, eth is for you

Bitcoins is the Most valuable cryptocurrency. The ethereum itself follows Bitcoin most of the time. I believe for ethereum to be superior it must first of all takes over the market cap of bitcoins which is over 1 trillion us Dollars

This reminds me about a game is like head tile like bet on bitcoin and bet on ethereum and you get *1.95 of your bet if your prediction is correct. Both of them are good but high fee let them not used by most of users.

Bitcoin so far as proven to be the best and the most valuable crypto currency , bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the most expensive crypto currency though etehreum is also doing well but cannot surpass bitcoin.

If you want to take a close look at the function and the usefulness of the ethereum blockchain , it is far better than Bitcoin in that regard but in terms of market capitalization, bitcoin is better.

If you want to take a close look at the function and the usefulness of the ethereum blockchain , it is far better than Bitcoin in that regard but in terms of market capitalization, bitcoin is better.
Bitcoins is more friendly to investors because of the lower transaction fee, ethereum could have been the most difficult because of the high transaction fee if not that they introduce the smart chain into the ethereum network.

Bitcoins is more friendly to investors because of the lower transaction fee, ethereum could have been the most difficult because of the high transaction fee if not that they introduce the smart chain into the ethereum network.
Aside the transaction fee, when it comes to the best out of the two, Ethereum is far better than bitcoin which is an archaic technology and it needs a lot of improvement.

Bitcoin is a very first cryptocurrency in existence and I believe that it is going to be around for a very long time. This is why I will usually advise anybody to put there greater percentage into it.

Aside the transaction fee, when it comes to the best out of the two, Ethereum is far better than bitcoin which is an archaic technology and it needs a lot of improvement.
How is ethereum more better than bitcoins ? If that is true then you should have seen ethereum at very high price and will even be competing with bitcoin now. But this is not happening

How is ethereum more better than bitcoins ? If that is true then you should have seen ethereum at very high price and will even be competing with bitcoin now. But this is not happening
You're looking at the market capitalisation and the market value of a Bitcoin but if you look at the blockchain technology, you would agree with me that Ethereum is far better than Bitcoin in all ramifications.

You're looking at the market capitalisation and the market value of a Bitcoin but if you look at the blockchain technology, you would agree with me that Ethereum is far better than Bitcoin in all ramifications.
In that case yes, ethereum has more potential than bitcoins. But it seems a lot of people will choose to invest in bitcoins than ethereum. Even top organisations and companies choose to invest in this too.

Bitcoin can never be compared to Ethereum, Bitcoin is higher than Ethereum in value and in cost, so if someone can have even if it's 1bitcoin you've made a huge blast.

In that case yes, ethereum has more potential than bitcoins. But it seems a lot of people will choose to invest in bitcoins than ethereum. Even top organisations and companies choose to invest in this too.
The popularity that bitcoin gained is actually the major reason why so many people would like to choose the Bitcoin. But when it come to the potentials, a
etherium is far better.

The popularity that bitcoin gained is actually the major reason why so many people would like to choose the Bitcoin. But when it come to the potentials, a
etherium is far better.
Official companies are also interested to invest in bitcoins. They have their own reasons. They just believe that since it is the first cryptocurrency , that it is more trusted than any other form of crypto.

I am a short-term trader and I do not use Bitcoin or Ethereum, as I found that there are many cryptocurrencies that are also as much profitable or even more profitable than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
You have a point there,because when it comes to investment in cryptocurency,one thing you have to look out for is the volume of cash you have,and investing in etheruem or bitcoin requires such to invest.

You have a point there,because when it comes to investment in cryptocurency,one thing you have to look out for is the volume of cash you have,and investing in etheruem or bitcoin requires such to invest.

Well, since the market is down right now, I am not investing at all. I am a spot trader in the sense that I buy assets and sell at the same day. this is why I am refraining to trade right now.

Official companies are also interested to invest in bitcoins. They have their own reasons. They just believe that since it is the first cryptocurrency , that it is more trusted than any other form of crypto.
Bitcoin is very popular more than Ethereum but when it comes to the functionality of the blockchain, etherium is the best because it's offer one of the best blockchain features in the crypto-currency market.

Well, since the market is down right now, I am not investing at all. I am a spot trader in the sense that I buy assets and sell at the same day. this is why I am refraining to trade right now.
That is well and good ,because as a trader you will determine when to go into the market,though the market is very unprdictable these period with lots of fluctuations in the market,but it is usually the best time to buy though.

Bitcoin is very popular more than Ethereum but when it comes to the functionality of the blockchain, etherium is the best because it's offer one of the best blockchain features in the crypto-currency market.
That is exactly the truth , but why are people not interested to invest in potential cryptocurrency like ethereum ? Because so many people are still interested to invest in Bitcoin. Could it be because it was the first cryptocurrency ? It can't be because of the popularity alone

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back