What's new

BTC or ETH (Bitcoin vs Ethereum)

Deleted member 403

Do you believe Bitcoin (BTC) is superior to Ether, or ETH? Ethereum appears to have the same features as Btc, but smart contracts have one substantial benefit. While BTC is solely valuable as virtual money, smart contracts are minor "programs" that live on the network and may be used to develop genuine services and apps. So, why do you choose BTC over Eth, which appears to be preferable? Or perhaps I'm overlooking what renders Bitcoins superior to Ether somehow?

Ethereum or Bitcoin? Is ETH or BTC better?

Since Ethereum is not just a currency but also a platform, Ethereum is far more superior than Bitcoin, it allows to create tokens and smart contracts. But Bitcoin is more popular because of its market cap. The market cap of Bitcoin is almost 3 times Ethereum.

Well. I think they are both advantageous and it all really depends on the use and what you are planning to do with it. I think ETH could be a better option because of the so many other things you can do with or on it.

Do you believe Bitcoin (BTC) is superior to Ether, or ETH? Ethereum appears to have the same features as Btc, but smart contracts have one substantial benefit. While BTC is solely valuable as virtual money, smart contracts are minor "programs" that live on the network and may be used to develop genuine services and apps. So, why do you choose BTC over Eth, which appears to be preferable? Or perhaps I'm overlooking what renders Bitcoins superior to Ether somehow?

Bitcoin is much more popular and well-known than ETH, so most investors prefer it. But it is possible that in a few years ETH will be more expensive than bitcoin.

Last edited:
I am a short-term trader and I do not use Bitcoin or Ethereum, as I found that there are many cryptocurrencies that are also as much profitable or even more profitable than Bitcoin or Ethereum.

I think by this time people have already understood that the only coin that is as powerful as bitcoin is ethereum itself. While based on price and market cap, ethereum is too low, but it is the only competitor to bitcoin

Bitcoin is much more popular and well-known than ETH, so most investors prefer it. But it is possible that in a few years ETH will be more expensive than bitcoin.

Ethereum is now also preferred by many investors. I think Ethereum is actually far much more popular than other coins if it is not popular than Bitcoin. Some people have even claimed that Ethereum will become the most preferred cryptocurrency in the future. This might be true but it will take a lot of time.

Bitcoin is the number one crypto currency, a fact that is obvious to anyone who is involved actively in cryptocurrencies. Studying the market alone will show you that bitcoin is the best.

ETH offers more compared to bitcoin a lot of other coins could be registered on the network. Bitcoin is the most valuable of them and I think I would prefer having bitcoin to ETH.

Both are profitable investment, provided you have money from investment. These are also the most reliable crypto currency because of their market capitalization and market value.

Both are profitable investment, provided you have money from investment. These are also the most reliable crypto currency because of their market capitalization and market value.
investing in any of these coins will require you to be very patient because they are already grown though they're very reliable because they can't crash any how rugpull.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are quite good but Ethereum has a kind of tokens and smart contract investment which allows it to be more useful than Bitcoin.

Both are good cryptocurrency but i think bitcoin is the god of cryptocurrency and it has good future i think it will be 100k for next year

One thing that Bitcoin enjoys is that being the foremost runner of the crypto sphere, it has a sort of controlling power and that's why once its value drop, a lot of coins drop in prices as well.
Though Ethereum has a lot of contracts and coins built on it as well.

Unfortunately if I have money I won't invest on those two cryptocurrency because i just consider it as a waste of time, in case it is compulsory that I have to choose between the two of them then ethereum is the best for me

I think that ethereum is better than bitcoin because i think that the constant developments that they are making to it is able to make it much better when compared to something like bitcoin which has some majro issues.

The Smart contract integration on the ethereum blockchain makes it better than bitcoin. The Smart contract allow the development different tokens on the ethereum blockchain.

The Smart contract integration on the ethereum blockchain makes it better than bitcoin. The Smart contract allow the development different tokens on the ethereum blockchain.
I know that is true but in terms of volatility which one do you think will be more profitable to invest ? This year alone ethereum as I know has increased by over 130% while bitcoins has not been able to increase by hundred percent...

The end game of both coin is that it delivers profit so there is no basis for argument as to which is the better coin than the other as they both different coins which may be used for different reasons

To my best of knowledge I think bitcoin is more valuable and superior to Ethereum because, people always see bitcoin as the head while other currencies are seen as minors Even with their values.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back