What's new

BTC or ETH (Bitcoin vs Ethereum)

I know that is true but in terms of volatility which one do you think will be more profitable to invest ? This year alone ethereum as I know has increased by over 130% while bitcoins has not been able to increase by hundred percent...
Presently, in the last 24hrs the level of volatility around the bitcoin is very high when compared to ethereum. Ofcourse, some of the ERC-20 Tokens performed better than bitcoin in terms of volatility.
To my best of knowledge I think bitcoin is more valuable and superior to Ethereum because, people always see bitcoin as the head while other currencies are seen as minors Even with their values.
In all ramifications, the bitcoin is superior to ethereum. The level at which the institution, government and individual is adopting bitcoin is on the alarming rate. So I will choose bitcoin over ethereum.

Last edited:
Presently Ethereum is gaining more value as Elon musk announced that he has invested in the coin, both coins are very good for investment, is not good to out all your eggs in one basket.

Do you believe Bitcoin (BTC) is superior to Ether, or ETH? Ethereum appears to have the same features as Btc, but smart contracts have one substantial benefit. While BTC is solely valuable as virtual money, smart contracts are minor "programs" that live on the network and may be used to develop genuine services and apps. So, why do you choose BTC over Eth, which appears to be preferable? Or perhaps I'm overlooking what renders Bitcoins superior to Ether somehow?

Ethereum or Bitcoin? Is ETH or BTC better?
Of recent, more attention is being given to Ethereum instead. The team has been working hard on it and it looks like the potential profits might be more than one can get in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and ethereum, the number one crypto and number two crypto according to market cap are the most reliable crypto currency. Both of these cryptos have a lot of use case, that's why people consider thesr to be the best investment.

Although ethereum is a platform and has almost the same features as bitcoin, i feel bitcoin is superior to ethereum and that's why a lot of people prefer investing in bitcoin.

Both are good choices for investment but if I were to choose I would definitely go with Bitcoin not only is the gas fees low compared to ethereum it's also higher in value and ofcourse more popular

To my best of knowledge I think bitcoin is more valuable and superior to Ethereum because, people always see bitcoin as the head while other currencies are seen as minors Even with their values.
Bitcoin is the king in the crypto currency market so there's no argument that it's the head but that doesn't mean that it's the most profitable when it comes to returns as ethereun tend to have more trading volume and yield more profit.

Up to the moment there is no ERC 20 compatible bitcoin address unless you are using Trust Wallet (BEP 20) or Binance Smart Chain Wallet (ERC 20) and you hardly find airdrops paying in bitcoin.

I think by this time people have already understood that the only coin that is as powerful as bitcoin is ethereum itself. While based on price and market cap, ethereum is too low, but it is the only competitor to bitcoin

I think by this time people have already understood that the only coin that is as powerful as bitcoin is ethereum itself. While based on price and market cap, ethereum is too low, but it is the only competitor to bitcoin
Ethereum as a Binance coin is good because they have enabled ERC-20 compatible capabilities means many are paying using ERC-20 ETH or BEP20.

Do you believe Bitcoin (BTC) is superior to Ether, or ETH? Ethereum appears to have the same features as Btc, but smart contracts have one substantial benefit. While BTC is solely valuable as virtual money, smart contracts are minor "programs" that live on the network and may be used to develop genuine services and apps. So, why do you choose BTC over Eth, which appears to be preferable? Or perhaps I'm overlooking what renders Bitcoins superior to Ether somehow?

Ethereum or Bitcoin? Is ETH or BTC better?
I would like to say that ethereum is better than BTC Because If you want to invest in bitcoin, then you will need more investment for this Because in this you will also have more chances of loss.Eth is better than BTC.

I will always go for Bitcoin because it is still most valuable cryptocurrency in the marketplace. There is still a possibility of making more money with Bitcoin. There is speculation that bitcoin is likely to cross 100,000 dollars Mark before the end of this year.

I believe that bitcoin is ahead of ethereum as it always lead in every sphere of the cryptocurrencies market. This is why I think Bitcoin is the best.

Although, the bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and the most widely accepted cryptocurrency. However, ethereum is a wonderful creation that offered what the bitcoin could not offer and that's the smart contract.

Bitcoins has supersede ethereum at at all dimensions , no matter the potential one value of ethereum , you can't really compared it with bitcoins because bitcoins control all other cryptocurrency

The Bitcoin and the Ethereum have their peculiarities. The bitcoin is of better investment than the Ethereum. But the availability of the smart contract and the wide use of Ethereum makes it better than bitcoin.

Bitcoin is superior to any other cryptocurrency in every aspect, Bitcoin plays a vital role in the value of many other cryptocurrency... Bitcoin has a higher value compared to Ethereum and many other cryptocurrency

In terms of market value, I think BTC is superior than ETH, but looking at ETH now that it has a better hashing algorithm than bitcoin and its mining difficulty is far lower than BTC's - there's no doubt that it will be superior to BTC in the future, although it might take a lot of time.

I feel like the more I look into Ethereum, the better of investment it seems. The government may very well target Bitcoin or try to control it in the coming years.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back