BTC or ETH (Bitcoin vs Ethereum)

James

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Both are different so you can compare as both have different network system and fees. I personally like Bitcoin which is still number one Crypto coin and still very popular at the moment good thing is that they have limited supply which makes them very strong.

Josephjossy

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I personally think that Bitcoin is the best and the most valuable crypto currency in the world, I also love eth but not when compared to Bitcoin. It also depends on how much money you're willing to invest on it. If you have so much money to invest, then go with Bitcoin but if you you budget is law, eth is for you

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoins is the Most valuable cryptocurrency. The ethereum itself follows Bitcoin most of the time. I believe for ethereum to be superior it must first of all takes over the market cap of bitcoins which is over 1 trillion us Dollars

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin so far as proven to be the best and the most valuable crypto currency , bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the most expensive crypto currency though etehreum is also doing well but cannot surpass bitcoin.