What's new

BTC move past Facebook in marketcap

Bitcoin is making good progress because it is a forex and trading means which all investors have multiple profit and ground than Facebook which is more of data consumption

Bitcoins has surpassed Facebook because people will prefer to earn by investing than to just be chatting or posting pictures on Facebook, with bitcoin it is more easier to become a billion in seconds than wasting time on Facebook.

Wow! I love this. So Bitcoin has more value rated than Facebook. The most sorted online than even Facebook? That's incredible guys. Crytocurrency is the way out.

The rate at which Bitcoin is developing is encouraging ,what I actually hope is that it dosent stop ,I want it to surpass many institution in market cap value to increase the awareness

This massive growth for Bitcoin, no body thinks Bitcoin will reach that price , some few months back Bitcoin and other coins we're worthless.

I believe that Bitcoin's market cap will soon move upward and supersede many other companies. Bitcoin's popularity has skyrocketed in the past few years and it will gain more value once its price rises.

To my findings the Bitcoins or BTC, has moved ahead of Facebook in market capitalization with a value of over $929,014,620,160. According to Asset Dash, Bitcoins displaced Facebook to sit at the number 6 position in a list of most valuable assets led by Apple currently

I'm not surprised by this anyways. The market capitalization has increased a whole lot ever since the beginning of last year. People have discovered that it's more profitable than Facebook.

BTC is more popular now and we can already see how it is influencing other coins prices and generally the crypto world. I think it is only going to get more powerful.

The bitcoin remain the most valuable assets in the world. The assets is the best store of value and it's the major reason for the improvements that we saw in What was posted above.

As time goes by the knowledge and acceptance of cryptocurrency by people, government is increasing in leaps and bounds there are many entrants investing in cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin which has reflected in it's market capitalization.

Bitcoin is gradually becoming the fastest growing assets In the world considering the time it was created to this period. You will strongly agree with me that bitcoin is here to stay.

Indeed, it is an interesting analysis. What's quite interesting is the fact that gold remains at the top in this chart of assets. This shows that gold is still important investment for many people who are interested in investing in precious metals. The growth of the Saudi Aramco company is also quite surprising. I never knew it was such a great company.
Gold had been the all time number one always toping the charts and that's because gold is always on high demand and it is used by most countries currency as the value margin for their currency.

This is not news to me because cryptocurrency has grown so fast and the level of acceptance has gained momentum in the great way. This is what will actually push the market capitalisation up.

This is actually a very good from BTC. I think currently the market cap of Facebook will be more than bitcoin because of the bear season. Bitcoin will definitely skyrocket around next year.

Facebook will continue to eat loses because the "founder" has lost the trust of a lot of people. I only know of a couple of people still active on the platform and all investors I knew pulled out from it when Metaverse was announced.

Since BTC is the first crypto currency, BTC is more trusted asset compared to ll other crypto currencies. Total market cap of BTC is higher than the the total market cap of a lot of crupto currencies combined.
That is one thing that keep one wandering about the increasing popularity of bitcoin cyptocurency,despite the fact that the gas fee is very high in terms of carrying out transaction,the caps still continue to grow.
Since BTC is the first crypto currency, BTC is more trusted asset compared to ll other crypto currencies. Total market cap of BTC is higher than the the total market cap of a lot of crupto currencies combined.
That is one thing that keep one wandering about the increasing popularity of bitcoin cyptocurency,despite the fact that the gas fee is very high in terms of carrying out transaction,the caps still continue to grow.

Last edited:
Bitcoin is an asset that we always find it way despite all resistance and considering the remarkable achievement is making in terms of market capitalisation it shows that it's a coin to invest on and it is highly secure.
As odd as it seems, the future can see bitcoin close to a million dollars or close to that sum. Bitcoin will keep being a good investment over other things.
The potential people sees in cryptocurrency is the reason behind it huge market cap. Since it's price increases as demand increases people sees it as a very serious opportunity for them to make money.

This year have seen the downtrend and uptrend in the existence of BTC. But recently it has achieved yet another land mark. This time, surpassing Facebook in the league of 'most sort after asset. Its value and potential have seen it climb ahead of Facebook in marketcap, which is peaked at 946$ billion as at when the announcement was made. Facebook is currently peaked at 919$ billion in marketcap when the announcement was made.
View attachment 2837
Image from The Independent

This shows that BTC have been in-demand lately which has seen it surpassing popular social media site like facebook, in terms of market capitalization price in the league of world most tradable assets.
This remarkable achievement have enabled the price of BTC jumping from $45,000 to $50,000 with in the time scale of 72 hours.

What's next for BTC to achieve before the year ends?
I believe that Bitcoin could pass all big companies in long term but it can't surpass gold because gold is the real money and nothing could pass it.

I don't think that particular update is still in check because btc has been going down this year but i don't actually know how Facebook is doing now. Does market cap also Chang?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back