BTC move past Facebook in marketcap

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
This year have seen the downtrend and uptrend in the existence of BTC. But recently it has achieved yet another land mark. This time, surpassing Facebook in the league of 'most sort after asset. Its value and potential have seen it climb ahead of Facebook in marketcap, which is peaked at 946$ billion as at when the announcement was made. Facebook is currently peaked at 919$ billion in marketcap when the announcement was made.
1633605689933.png
Image from The Independent

This shows that BTC have been in-demand lately which has seen it surpassing popular social media site like facebook, in terms of market capitalization price in the league of world most tradable assets.
This remarkable achievement have enabled the price of BTC jumping from $45,000 to $50,000 with in the time scale of 72 hours.

What's next for BTC to achieve before the year ends?

Woah. That's massive growth for this coin; But the one thing that surprised me from this information the most was the fact that gold remains the number one most searched item for.
Good thing the price of Bitcoin has increased as a result

Great archievement by the company, Facebook has a large community so moving pass Facebook is such a great move from Bitcoin

Indeed, it is an interesting analysis. What's quite interesting is the fact that gold remains at the top in this chart of assets. This shows that gold is still important investment for many people who are interested in investing in precious metals. The growth of the Saudi Aramco company is also quite surprising. I never knew it was such a great company.

Woow that is a wonderful achievement and that alone will attract move people to invest in bitcoin and the value will keep on increasing.

Bitcoin is an asset that we always find it way despite all resistance and considering the remarkable achievement is making in terms of market capitalisation it shows that it's a coin to invest on and it is highly secure.

This is a very cheering news for bitcoin investors,this has gone to show that the popularity of this cryptocurency has been increasing by the day,and this is a major gain for the various investors.

This year have seen the downtrend and uptrend in the existence of BTC. But recently it has achieved yet another land mark. This time, surpassing Facebook in the league of 'most sort after asset. Its value and potential have seen it climb ahead of Facebook in marketcap, which is peaked at 946$ billion as at when the announcement was made. Facebook is currently peaked at 919$ billion in marketcap when the announcement was made.
View attachment 2837

This shows that BTC have been in-demand lately which has seen it surpassing popular social media site like facebook, in terms of market capitalization price in the league of world most tradable assets.
This remarkable achievement have enabled the price of BTC jumping from $45,000 to $50,000 with in the time scale of 72 hours.

I just pray and wish BTC hits a hundred thousand dollars in value, if it can surge to that height men, trust me, many investors will automatically become rich. It is possible you know.

I just pray and wish BTC hits a hundred thousand dollars in value, if it can surge to that height men, trust me, many investors will automatically become rich. It is possible you know.
Yeah, that's what we want, let BTC hit $100,000 at least this year. Many investors who invested earlier are waiting patiently for the coin to do just that.

View attachment 2837

Seriously, the cryptocurrency Bitcoin keep surprising the world with the way it's getting valuable on daily basis and you will not be surprised if the coin gets above $60, 000 for 1BTC by the end of 2021.

Seriously, the cryptocurrency Bitcoin keep surprising the world with the way it's getting valuable on daily basis and you will not be surprised if the coin gets above $60, 000 for 1BTC by the end of 2021.
It's closer to $60,000 mark, and it will definitely get to such level anytime soon. I am seeing it reaching that high this month if things continue moving as planned.

Facebook has been losing value in the past 1-2 years because the company is being charges with number of things like selling user data. The company is losing trust. Bitcoin on the other hand is being accepted the world over.

Bitcoin has a great demands in the market because the way I am seeing the growth of bitcoin really surprise me, bitcoin remain the best in all the coin.

That is why I am always bold enough to still hold BTC no matter how low the price has fallen to because I know that it will definitely rise again and even higher than the previous price. This coin has become so popular that so many investors and holders are investing in it compared to some years back. Thanks for sharing.

Woah. That's massive growth for this coin; But the one thing that surprised me from this information the most was the fact that gold remains the number one most searched item for.
Good thing the price of Bitcoin has increased as a result
Yes Gold continues to remain the most valuable asset, I think this is simply because it can be touched and seen at the same time and not to mention the fact that it has been around way longer than Bitcoin. Alot of people have more trust in what they can see and understand. If you where given the opportunity, which would you invest in?

Since BTC has limited supply, the price will continue to move up. When the price moves up, market cap will also move. Soon BTC will surpass a lot of companies.

Since BTC has limited supply, the price will continue to move up. When the price moves up, market cap will also move. Soon BTC will surpass a lot of companies.
That is true because more than 80% of Bitcoin available has been mined already in circulation so very soon became very scarce and the value will be very high.

This shows that Bitcoin is still a good investment vehicle for everyone. Bitcoin can rank among the first three asset soon. There is possibility of making more if someone invests in Bitcoin and hold for long time.

As odd as it seems, the future can see bitcoin close to a million dollars or close to that sum. Bitcoin will keep being a good investment over other things.

Since BTC is the first crypto currency, BTC is more trusted asset compared to ll other crypto currencies. Total market cap of BTC is higher than the the total market cap of a lot of crupto currencies combined.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back