BTC is now 23K $, What's next ?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
BTC is currently peaking at 23.180$, what value do you think it will get when it increases the next time (expectations), or will it drop ?

Wow this is nice especially for those that have been investing or mining bitcoin for some years it keeps on appreciating. I am very sure it's going to increase as time passes get some btc now and reserve them before it gets too expensive to acquire.

Bitcoin is dipping in price presently (it is at 22,407usd now) but I think it is just temporary and it will soon increase again to push past $25,000 hopefully before the year runs out.

It's not up to$23k now and I don't think it will rise beyond it's present value in this year it may rather drop more instead of riding.but.nOthing is impossible when it comes to international market.

The reason why bitcoin is rising this year is because of the pandemic which has affected the economy of most countries. Many nations have turned to bitcoin as an alternative and I believe bitcoin will continue to rise at least until the pandemic is over.

It's not up to$23k now and I don't think it will rise beyond it's present value in this year it may rather drop more instead of riding.but.nOthing is impossible when it comes to international market.
This drop in price is something usual in BTC and we shouldn't worry about it, it will surely increase again and overtake the previous value

Well, at this rate, no one knows for certainty. It could rise or drop a little in the next change. However, bitcoin is mostly stable and appreciative in value.

That price is actually a decrease for me because the last price I saw of Bitcoin was an $24,000. If the price keeps on increasing then we that has been waiting for its reduction in or will have no choice than to buy it at it's current price and prays the it increases further for us to make some decent profit from it.

The easiest way to know the direction of the price trend of bitcoin is to know the acitivites arround it first if more Investors pump in money the value will surely rise if otherwise the value may fall. $25k this year is achievable.

I think it might drop a bit after the year ends or some time of early 2021. I say.. it can,well if it starts rising again it will reach 30K next by 2021. I wouldn't go with those insane predictions that it will reach 100k just by a year.

The easiest way to know the direction of the price trend of bitcoin is to know the acitivites arround it first if more Investors pump in money the value will surely rise if otherwise the value may fall. $25k this year is achievable.
I stand by this, well said!
They are expecting it to rise even further this upcoming year (around $35.000 - $36.000) which is achievable as well given its current status.
It is promising since its finishing this year with a stable increase from 20.000 to 22.000 (which was the milestone for this year) and probably will rise up to 24.000 again soon, hopefully we see some good news, and if anyone is willing to invest , i'd say hunt a chance as soon as possible.

@Variable , you are damn right, people are seriously hunting to buy bitcoin now as many believe in the increase of the price not dropping anytime soon. I watched activities in Telegram group , the buy and sell order doesn't last more 5 minutes for bitcoin deal recently.

That price is actually a decrease for me because the last price I saw of Bitcoin was an $24,000. If the price keeps on increasing then we that has been waiting for its reduction in or will have no choice than to buy it at it's current price and prays the it increases further for us to make some decent profit from it.
I dont think it was 24.000$, it was actually 23000$, but decreased today, but that's compmetely normal if you look at the price's graph, it drops a bit but increases a lot

We theInvestors in bitcoin are really happy in what bitcoin has been able to achieve this year despite the pandemic. As we come to the end of the year I can only foresee positive growth from the 23000 landmark.

BTC is currently peaking at 23.180$, what value do you think it will get when it increases the next time (expectations), or will it drop ?
Bitcoin will hitt 25k$ mark in next two or three month. It is growing really faslty. Those who invest on it are enjoying now a days. But with this price we can't invest on it. I am really inspired on it.

Presently investors are hoping for $24k price value Before the year runs out , and I strongly believe that it will be achieved. However there is also concern that there may be correction.

The price have increased a little bit. I hope it will be a turning point in it's rise to achieve another land mark in price tag. Let's see what the future holds for the coin in the coming days. If it gonna increase or decrease.

I see bitcoin having is bearish anytime soon, I will advise everyone to withdraw their investment now before the coin suddenly goes down.

An expert on cryptocurrency said that bitcoin will hit it's bearish this December.

Presently investors are hoping for $24k price value Before the year runs out , and I strongly believe that it will be achieved. However there is also concern that there may be correction.
Yeah that's what i'm exactly talking about, those drops should be disappointing only when they rarely happen, but we are used to them when it comes to BTC

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back