brave browser Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Brave browser is currently among the best browsers that gives security and at the same time reward its users with BAT, their official token. Brave browser also block annoying ads that might be dangerous to its users.

How Can I Start Making Money With Brave

1. First download the brave browser from the google play store and install.
2. After installing, go to the reward settings button on the browser and turn on the the 'receive ad' button to be receiving paid ads from brave.
3. Make sure you turn off the' auto contribution button' because l have lost about $2 because l did'nt off it.

Minimum withdrawal.

Minimum withdrawal is 25 BAT. lf you reach the minimum, you need to create an account with upload and verify it with your brave browser because payments are made on your upload account.

l still did not have payment proof for brave, if you have a proof , you can post it.

I really think this brave browser reward system is a scam, I used the browser for over 6 months and didn't get any BAT from them.
I change my browser to Cryptotab browser, maybe this will pay.

They are legit but i don't know my brave browser stopped giving me ads to earn BAT. It's been a few months now and it's still stuck at 6 bat. I love using this browser though even without the rewards but still it's a waste not to get rewards when im supposed to.

I also have read about this browser in another forum and it is legit. It's just they are now being paid with less BAT than before. I already downloaded the browser last night and would like to know more about it. Like, how much is BAT to USD. And should I really be turning off the contribution button? Coz they said it's a tip for content providers and in that way, they'll be sending you lots of content to attract ads in return.

I really think this brave browser reward system is a scam, I used the browser for over 6 months and didn't get any BAT from them.
Same with me,I had to turn off the rewards since I've not received a dime in months. It works well for tier1 nations citizens. I also hate the way it handles captchas. Aside that,the browser is good. I use it alongside chrome browser.

it's really a very decent browser to use if you are someone who's trading in small coins or a fan of BAT token, it's working similar to Brave Browser and based on Google Chrome browser as well

This is definitely not a scam but earning 25 BAT is quite impossible. I have been using it for months and I just have 6 BATs. When you cannot reach 25 BAT what's the point of earning BAT with Brave. They don't have many earning possibilities. BAT is listed on coinbase and you can trust it. I don't know anyone who has actually withdrawn BAT from Brave.

I am fully supported The motion if it is true that the site is legit, the means of survival the best and If your serious and dedicated you are to your business,at least making an effort in the very first blessing is a very important thing business . Be able to convince customers are also important.

Brave browser is currently among the best browsers that gives security and at the same time reward its users with BAT, their official token. Brave browser also block annoying ads that might be dangerous to its users.

2. After installing, go to the reward settings button on the browser and turn on the the 'receive ad' button to be receiving paid ads from brave.
3. Make sure you turn off the' auto contribution button' because l have lost about $2 because l did'nt off it.

Minimum withdrawal.

Minimum withdrawal is 25 BAT. lf you reach the minimum, you need to create an account with upload and verify it with your brave browser because payments are made on your upload account.

l still did not have payment proof for brave, if you have a proof , you can post it.
The information that you provided about a new online earning app is very useful. Because I have never heard about brave browser before this. I will definitely try this app and will share my review with bizdustry to facilitate other candidates at this site

Brave browser is legit, and I always get rewards every month whether on mobile, desktop or laptop, there are differences in BAT rewards given by Brave browser based on region or country, but for brave users who haven't received BAT rewards, they must create an account as a publisher. ,.

The brave browser it self is a good and browser that one can use, it's faster bigger and better, but there reword system in what I don't really understand, I don't really think that they will pay so please don't put your hope on the site look for something else that will fectch you some money.

brave browser ,I have been hearing about brave browser but I haven't use it yet ,is a hood browser that one can earn allot through it ,you will be earning money on your forums and the same time earning cryptocurrency

Well personally I do not have any experience with brave browser so I can't really say much about the browser. But with the reviews I have been seeing and hearing about this brave browser, I guess it's legit. Though I am yet to see a payment proof

I have not really tried brave browser , but i have seen many people confirming that this reward programme launched by brave browser is a scam, I am using operamini browser and their reward programme is superb.

I used this brave browser sometimes ago and after 3 months I realized there was nothingin my wallet so i uninstalled it from my phone.
It also consume a lot of data and energy

it is truly an extremely good web internet browser to utilize if you are actually somebody who's trading in little coins or even a follower of BAT token, it is functioning just like Take on Web internet browser as well as based upon Google Chrome web internet browser also

Minimum withdrawal.

Every thing you stated is true and factual,brave browser is still paying as long as you are an ardent user,the only difficulty you might encounter is setting it up.

it's legit, I know a lot of people who work with good browsers but for me it seems like a waste of time ...

you have an official topic here. you can earn up to a maximum of $ 6 per month ... as a free member.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back