Brands or products to avoid?

Kaynil

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is not unheard of people trying to make a quick buck scamming the naive and over enthusiast newcomer trying to learn a new instrument, these people will have no remorse in selling something of horrible quality or some trinket that they say will be a good aid but turns out to be a completely unnecessary addition. Some brands make a living out of this.

Maybe some of you already have had bad experiences with brands or products that were not worth your time. If so, I'd love to read your stories.
So, do you guys have any tips about brands and products we should keep our distance from?

I was told to avoid cheap - as in quality - cymbals.

I was once invited to a local concert by a friend whose band had a part in the concert. The show was pretty good. But after the show my friend confided that their cymbals was not sounding right. I am slightly tone deaf so I couldn't discern it. He whispered that they need a new drum set so they organized the concert to earn money for the new instruments.

From what I have seen make sure that the builder of the equipment offers 6 months warranty otherwise don't buy from them.

There are two types othings I want you all to avoid:
1: The people on Youtube who promise you a good income but guess what, they say it is very simple and easy! to earn so much money, but that's never the case money never comes from nowhere it is being earned, it is not a gift it is something you get after you give someone else something he needs and will to pay for.
2: The people who appears on those scam ads who show you huge earnings as of: 50,000 dollars a week, 12,999 dollars and etcetera, which are obviously scamming you but unfortunatly there are the poor people to fall for it these days......
conclusion: always remember that money never comes from nowhere always make sure you understand and read about what you are willing to tryout in order to make some cash.

I think you should avoid all luxury goods. These products are pricey not for quality and durability but for the brand name. You don't become a great person by using those so called great brands, you become great by doing great things.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back