Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
If you have a BlockFi Interest Account, make sure you see this update!

Today Zac and Flori shared a regulatory update. As a result of this much-needed regulatory clarity, we wanted to alert you to updates to your account while we go through the securities registration process for BlockFi Yield, our new crypto interest-bearing security.

What will happen with my BlockFi Interest Account?

You will still have your BlockFi Interest Account (BIA)! You will continue to earn crypto interest, which will be deposited monthly in your BIA.

Can I add funds to my BIA?

No. BIA clients based in the United States may not add further assets into their BIAs. You’ll be able to add additional funds into your BlockFi Wallet, which is the default account for buying, selling, and storing your crypto assets.

You are able to move assets into your Wallet to trade, but once moved from BIA to Wallet, they cannot be moved back and they will cease to earn interest.

When can I get BlockFi Yield?

This is dependent upon the registration process with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Once the BlockFi Yield registration statement is filed and declared effective by the SEC, BIAs of U.S. clients will be exchanged for BlockFi Yield, unless clients instruct us otherwise.

For further questions, please feel free to contact our Client Success team.​

I don't use BlockFi. After what happened to Celsius Network, I wouldn't want to try any digital asset lender

I don't use BlockFi. After what happened to Celsius Network, I wouldn't want to try any digital asset lender
Which is smart, as I went to use my credit card at the Renaissance Festival a few weeks ago and my card was declined. I later found out that day that they disabled everyone's credit cards because of the FTX issue and the possibility of them going bankrupt.

I was using Nexo to earn interest on my assets. However, when the news about Celsius Network being in trouble was out, I immediately withdrew my assets from Nexo.

BlockFi is Bankrupt, so does Genesis, Gemini and others, FTX destroyed a great market. BlockFi 's $HOOD shares are still with SBF.

BlockFi is Bankrupt, so does Genesis, Gemini and others, FTX destroyed a great market. BlockFi 's $HOOD shares are still with SBF.
I hate that BlockFi went bankrupt because that was my favorite credit card to use.
It's easy to submit payments on the app. Great monthly Bitcoin rewards are available based on how much you spent. High limit of credit.

As much I know, BlockFi CEO Prince isn't at fault, but SBF and SEC are to blame, yet BlockFi also suffered due to falling for them.

Well, the update you shared isn't clear enough for my perusal but I think choosing Binance to stake your token for interest gathering could better.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back