What's new

Blockchain.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Blockchain among all crypto currency wallet seems to be lie Bitcoin among other coins.Though it still hurt me badly forgetting my password and never having access to my old wallet with blockchain . Though the coins I have there must be tiny as it was my very first when I started off with cryptocurrency investment.
If you had it for a very long time the value of the coins might have increase by now since the value of bitcoin has increased drastically. It is advisable you write your wallet details some where safe next time to avoid that next time.

Blockchain crypto currency exchange platform is one of the best PLATFORM any investor can use to start trading or buying crypto currency. They have good customer service, tight security network and also has low transaction fee. If a platform has all these features for it's customers it simply means they are the best in the industry.

Very informative, blockchain is still one of the best online crypto wallets because it was one of the first if not the first l, every other one came up after block chain and I must say they have done very well to keep the standard the started with at the time of their launch. Although some people prefer using other wallets but I use blockchain. It is also the best for those that are into buying and selling of crypto currencies especially bitcoin.

If you had it for a very long time the value of the coins might have increase by now since the value of bitcoin has increased drastically. It is advisable you write your wallet details some where safe next time to avoid that next time.
Yes I thought as well that the coins i left there then like 3 years ago must have definitely amounted to a substantial value. Unfortunately no access I tried severally to figure out the password but nah. And yes I'm much careful and conscious about my passwords now .Duly saved just incase I forget but Im sure that wont happen again.

Yes I thought as well that the coins i left there then like 3 years ago must have definitely amounted to a substantial value. Unfortunately no access I tried severally to figure out the password but nah. And yes I'm much careful and conscious about my passwords now .Duly saved just incase I forget but Im sure that wont happen again.
Blockchain password is not easily recovered they will rather advise you to get a new blockchain wallet, I am.also using the second blockchain wallet due to similar challenges of password. Guess we are more open the Crypto Currencies now than before.

It is legit and reliable I guess. But I haven't use it because I did noy complete my KYC
You can still your blockchain wallet without your KYC verification but very likely when they engage in any airdroping you won't be able to participate or benefit from it so it is advisable to do it because the Airdrops are always legit .

Blockchain.com's 54 million wallets are trusted. Certainly, we're not a scam company. Since 2013, we've been providing people with crypto services and have helped more than half a trillion dollars in crypto pass through the ecosystem.

c. trustpilot

I have a block chain wallet and it's working perfectly no issues, apart from block chain wallet, I also love luno and other crypto wallet like coinbase wallet, but block chain has a good review and many people are actually using the wallet and is working for them they have no negative reviews,

Block chain is of course very legit, I have an account with them and I have traded with them in the past, I love their services and customer support too, they are rally fast in responding to your complains. They are the first ever crypto exchange that I've ever used.

They are hundred percent legit and I've been using them for a very long time I don't even have any issue of scam or anybody ever reported a scam related to them before, to me personally I think they are one of the most trusted and the most secured crypto wallet I've ever use so I don't think they have problem. Let me hear what others will say but I don't think there's any need

I have to be honeat with you, blockchain wallet is just one of my favorites cryptocurrencies wallet because of its low transaction fees especially as compared to the other wallets like the trustwallet even though it doesn't support much cryptocurrencies which ias a disadvantage

I created an account on this wallet a long time ago when I tried paying for service to the company that demanded blockchain wallet. I have used this wallet only few times.

A few weeks ago, my buddy knew very little about cryptocurrency. He knew it was interesting. He knew he had to be careful with his private keys. Like many would, he assumed that there was some modicum of professionalism in the services available to beginning users.

I dont know why Blockchain has stopped offering the airdrops to gold level users , there were only 2 airdrops organized by them before and now it looks like they are no more interested to give free coins to the community. But overall , Blockchain is the safest wallet which you can use to store bitcoin and altcoins.

Blockchain is one of the oldest and infact the oldest cryptocurrency wallet before another wallets started emerging. Any airdrop from wallets like this always seem to be legit

Blockchain is not a scam as it is among one of the leading wallets out there, with lots of interesting features too, it has a good security in place too incase of thefts

Talking about the airdrop. I don't think that they are giving everyone because I have tried to get one before but they did not accept me. The wallet is old but it is still not reliable because it is an online wallet

I also heard that users of the block chain wallet get Airdrops every weekend.
How true is this ?
I would love to register with it if there really give Airdrops every weekend

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back