What's new

Blockchain and Luno, which one is more profitable?

I personally do not like luno. They always seem to have a problem when I was using them then and they have some annoying policies then. I use trust wallet now, and their services are seamless.

I would prefer Luno wallet because of it low fee rate and a faster transaction.
Though they have very few coins to trade with because the are very trusted and reliable

A lots of people chose Blockchain wallet ahead of Luno wallet. Which among the both is best for an investor?

Luno wallet it's something that I've heard of for a very long time but I've not really got myself to get into it which I believe that it's as a result of being a Nigerian related app is why I don't have any preference towards it.

All crypto wallets are pretty distinguished in their features but luno has been reportedly hiking the price of coins than usual which makes blockchain more reliable

All crypto wallets are pretty distinguished in their features but luno has been reportedly hiking the price of coins than usual which makes blockchain more reliable

Exactly, there is always an advantage attached to each process that someone wants to make use of when it comes to dealing with their cryptocurrency transaction and I believe that everyone makes use of what works for them.

There was a time I registered with block chain but I just prefer using luno wallet account for my crypto currency because its fast, safer and more efficient to use even for a starter.

There was a time I registered with block chain but I just prefer using luno wallet account for my crypto currency because its fast, safer and more efficient to use even for a starter.

There was a friend of mine in Nigeria that told me that the cryptocurrency wallet Luno was somehow suspended when the government banned the use of cryptocurrency in Nigeria but I don't know if it's true or not.

Exactly, there is always an advantage attached to each process that someone wants to make use of when it comes to dealing with their cryptocurrency transaction and I believe that everyone makes use of what works for them.
That's how it is, have you used luno before, a lot of people are disappointed in the crypto exchange because it failed to provide a withdrawal option since the crypto ban

That's how it is, have you used luno before, a lot of people are disappointed in the crypto exchange because it failed to provide a withdrawal option since the crypto ban

Seriously, I never really made use of the application because I've always known what Nigeria is capable of doing which is exactly what happened in the process of the application not offering people the opportunity to withdraw their funds.

Seriously, I never really made use of the application because I've always known what Nigeria is capable of doing which is exactly what happened in the process of the application not offering people the opportunity to withdraw their funds.
Luno is not a Nigerian company and it didn't do away with people's money if that is what you are thinking, in fact it has recently enabled the send feature so users can now send their coins out of luno to another wallet.

I would prefer Luno to blockchain. Very easy to use and verification is very smooth and easy compare to blockchain. And I can easily transfer my funds to bank account directly which is not possible with blockchain.

I prefer Luno because through it, you can even exchange to Fiat currencies but in Blockchain, it is restricted. Blockchain is equally good because of the high security it exudes.

Blockchain wallet is much secure because I've not heard any issue of hacking but the fact is that luno is far better for us in Nigeria because we can easily convert cryptocurrencies to Fiat currencies with the app.

Blockchain wallet is much secure because I've not heard any issue of hacking but the fact is that luno is far better for us in Nigeria because we can easily convert cryptocurrencies to Fiat currencies with the app.
Seriously there is nothing that is going to make me to trust anything that has to do with Nigeria because over 90% of what is on in this country are scam and fake.

Blockchain and Luno, which one is more profitable. This question make us to distinguish between both cryptos. Blockchain is the back bone of all cryptocurrency. The program used by luno is copied from blockchain.

A lots of people chose Blockchain wallet ahead of Luno wallet. Which among the both is best for an investor?
I have been using luno wallet account fornthe past few years and i can categorically says that luno exchange rate for local currency is very high and has value more than block chain.

The fact that luno has limited coins to trade with makes a no no to me. Bkockchain is the most used wallet after binance because of its ability to carry out transactions on many coins, though you may not transfer directly to your local banks on bkockchain.

Seriously there is nothing that is going to make me to trust anything that has to do with Nigeria because over 90% of what is on in this country are scam and fake.
Luno is not a Nigerian based company but the company has helped the Citizens to be able to convert they are cryptocurrencies to naira. Until the recent ban on cryptocurrencies they were good at siege platforms in Nigeria that's were reliable

I don't have any idea of luno talkless of blockchain, I tried downloading blockchain Wallet to my phone but it was very difficult for me to download it and for now I don't really know much about them, just the same with luno.

Luno wallet is more beneficial to me as it allow funding into your crypto wallet and also buying,selling or switching of your Crypto currency to another coin. You also fund your crypto wallet directly from your fiat bank account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back