What's new

Blockchain and Luno, which one is more profitable?

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lots of people chose Blockchain wallet ahead of Luno wallet. Which among the both is best for an investor?

I would rate Luno wallet far ahead of blockchain because Luno exchange rate for local Fiat currency is quite high and as such guarantees a good profits on investment unlike blockchain that it's exchange rate is just normal.

I have never used Luno, therefore, I do not know what is it like using luno wallet. I have used blockchain wallet and I can recommend this wallet. You even earn interest in your deposits.

Blockchain is the best since it is official wallet for bitcoin and trusted by so many investors. Profits are the same you get because the crypto price is independent of the wallets you choose.

If you verify your blockchain wallet, you are entitled to earn up to 12 percent interest, which is why I suggest using blockchain wallet instead of Luno, or whatever.

Aside from been profitable I think the best one to use in terms of accessibility is Luno. With Luno you can use it to buy any crypto currency of your choice but blockchain comes with some kind of restrictions

Blockchain platform is by far one of the best crypto currency exchange platform any Investor will see on the internet and I believe it's way bigger and better than Luno just because of the fact that Luno has limited crypto currency to trade with

A lots of people chose Blockchain wallet ahead of Luno wallet. Which among the both is best for an investor?
That depends on choice. I can not really say that a wallet is better. Because they both have different feautures. For like on Blockchain they don't have many feautures but they do gives there members free coin. But with luno you can buy coin and sell coin to your bank account

Blockchain mainly for bitcoin, while link is for all coins not all per day but it as more varieties of coin compare to blockchain, but block chain is more secure than luno.

Personally I would pick Luno over Blockchain. Luno is very easy to use And the interface is user friendly. The features it packs are okay for professionals and amateurs.

People chose blockchain wallet against Luno wallet because of the fact that it is more secured and it is Decentralized unlike Luno wallet that is centralized

I have heard of blockchain wallet, however, I am not sure if I have heard of luno wallet. There are too many wallets and small crypto investors like me are really confused.

The two wallets serves different purposes to me. I will go for luno because it can allow me transfer my coins to local currency with ease back then though

Blockchain is far better than luno ooo.... Because even luno security system I don't trust compare to block chain. Meanwhile blockchain as been in existence over the years...

I would always rate the lunoneallet very more safer and profitable toniae than the blockchain. This is because with the luno wallet, one can easily sell and transfer his money straight into his account unlike the blockchain

I think blockchain is much better than luno. This is because blockchain has been in existence for years and it's more trusted.

Blockchain.com is an exchange platform and Luno is simply a wallet platform to buy, sell, receive and holdl your coins. Exchange platforms has trading option where you can trade 'spot, margin, future and xD. Blockchain is more profitable cos it has many other options apart from what Luno offers.

Both are good wallets no doubt and i do have accounts on both actually too but I've made use of luno more and it's been good too so far, also the same thing could be said about the blockchain too

I think that blockchain wallet is a very good one because there is a lot of coins that are listed on this website and therefore it will help you. Also there is a good sense of security so you can also store with minimal risk.

It's been very long a time that I used my blockchain wallet for any transaction seeing that I cannot use it to transfer funds from it to my bank account like I was doing conviniently with luno. Luno is more profitable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back