What's new

BlockBox AC - a shipping container to mine Bitcoin?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Get your money ready, as this won't be cheap. :LOL: It looks like a company based in Amsterdam, where they produce shipping container that contains a full on mining data center. It also includes 176 air-cooled mining servers. I'm hearing one of these bad boys will cost you around $1M. So yeah, this is for someone who's already got the money. If you do, check it out below:

Wow that's too expensive really, you have to have enough money to be able to acquire one of those containers, I think it could even be cheaper to acquire the items on your own.

If I had $1 million I would be stupid to invest it on mining. It's a money big enough to go into real estate investment. It's very expensive, most people will not think about it twice. Maybe Elon Musk will buy up everything.

Are they selling shipping containers with mining rigs installed? Well, if that is the case, it must be something worth investing provided you have funds. If the price is 1 million, I think they might have installed mining farm inside.

Well, this is not a cryptocurrency project for the fainted of heart especially when money is no longer a problem to you. Having a part in this kind of investment in mining can be very profitable but that's if you can afford it to begin with.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back