Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
This last one was kinda tricky.
I would maybe give it a 50% success rate, only because I did try it once.
And once was enough.
For being a Work from Home job, it was pretty stressful. And just having to assemble small parts (usually crafty-type things like Christmas ornaments).. the job came with many, many rules. And requirements. And tools. 🛠️🧵🧷 Yes, it got worse and worse.
And you had to pay for all of the pieces and supplies upfront (classic mistake) before they sent you the job to complete.

There was a time limit, the pieces were very small, and there were many, many, pieces.
The tough part was sending the completed work back to the company in the hopes of them "approving" it. If it didn't pass quality control, even if the work you did matched the sample EXACTLY, guess what - you didn't get paid. Plus, you're out the $$ you sent for supplies.

The key here, was to find legit companies that weren't purposely looking for imagined errors so they wouldn't have to pay you. (Some were legit.)
Kind of like what we have to do today, working online.

Have you ever had a Get Paid to Assemble job? Do you remember when these were around?
Are they still around? They might be..

Screenshot_20230603-143345.png

I have never done a work fdorm home job that required me to physically work on the product. I have done some businesses where I ordered products, built my inventory and then resold the products, but the work required just packaging, and nothing else. I have never assembled products to make money.

I have never done a work fdorm home job that required me to physically work on the product. I have done some businesses where I ordered products, built my inventory and then resold the products, but the work required just packaging, and nothing else. I have never assembled products to make money.
I would l-o-v-e a job like that.
Or even just the packaging
Like if a company sent me a bunch of their products, or a "lot" and needed them to be put in boxes, addressed, and sent
out to customers. (As long as they reimbursed me ahead of time for shipping costs.)
Thank you @DigitalNomad

Maybe you can use your experience to create a new business. You can buy products for a really cheap price from Alibaba. You can resell these items through Etsy, Amazon, or eBay. I have done this kind of business but I have discontinued because of hassles with customs in my home country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back