Blast from the Past WFH Job #2 - Passing Out Flyers Door to Door

Melanie M

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.9200USD
Biznotes
Some of these were actually legit. There would be regular ads for these in local newspapers, in the Classifieds section.

Usually start-up stores or restaurants would be looking for people willing to go house to house and simply hand their flyers to residents, or simply just put them in mailboxes.

There was a place called Mr. Pita that seemed to always have this job opening posted for people interested in working their own hours, just by delivering their flyers, which also happened to be mini-menus.

This was 'almost' Work from Home. More like Work near Home. (WNH) Haha!

Have you ever worked for a place by handing out their ads/flyers? Were you paid upfront, or did you work on commission?

Screenshot_20230603-144552.png

While I have not done this kind of job, however, I once worked as a journalist apprentice, where I was required to make newspaper clippings and store them in a file. This was my first job and the workplace was just 3 minutes walk from my home.

While I have not done this kind of job, however, I once worked as a journalist apprentice, where I was required to make newspaper clippings and store them in a file. This was my first job and the workplace was just 3 minutes walk from my home.
Newspaper clippings.. do you mean cutting out certain sections/articles from newspapers and then filing them? Or were you required to write/type out short newspaper clips and then file them to be used later when the next issue was released..
Sounds cool 😎 either way for a first job.
And close to home is always a ➕

I was required to cut certain sections of the newspapers and file them according to the category. While money was not great, I learned so many things about journalism and news reporting.

I was required to cut certain sections of the newspapers and file them according to the category. While money was not great, I learned so many things about journalism and news reporting.
That's great!
I was volunteering in a medical records office for service hours (stenography school) and I learned a lot along the way, and realized I had a love for medical transcription over legal, so I know exactly what you mean.
:)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back