Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Bizdustry Updates for April 2023 into 2024

To protect the longevity of Bizdustry, I have decided to increase prices on account upgrades, change the payment frequency and date, and introduce a system similar to IndexForum that will "opt-out" of those who use Ad Blocker. These decisions were not taken lightly. While these updates are not taken lightly, we would like to remind all users that we are still paying regular members on our Offerwall with a minimum cashout of 2USD$. You do not need to be a VIP member to withdraw from the Offerwall.

1,00 AdBlocking
Please ensure that you are not using any Ad Blocking technology. This includes browsers like Brave or Chrome Extensions that block advertisements when browsing websites. You are free to do so. However, you will not be eligible for our paid posting program. The Advertisements are there to support the forum's income to pay users; by blocking them, we are paying money out of our own pockets.

1,01 Price Increases for Account Upgrades
Existing memberships will not be impacted. However, we have increased the price of all account upgrades. You can see the price increases in the Account Upgrades section or the User Upgrades topic in the Bizdustry Office.

However, community managers can gift Account Upgrades for FREE. If we see good work and high-quality posts, we will choose to reward our members or win a contest or auction.

1.02 New Payment Frequency
Unless you are a contractor through Fiverr or have a private agreement with me, VIP members will be paid on the 25th of each month. This is for two reasons; the first is that it helps us keep track of accounting and the second? Our advertisers and sponsors pay around this date, including Google Adsense for YouTube and Website Content.

1.03 Increased Moderation
Over the next few days, I will review accounts and remove posts that are not of quality. This includes topics that our VIP members have posted. They are not excluded from the rules. One board warning will be issued, and all content that is not high quality will be removed. Repeat offenders risk being banned. Of course, the boards which are off-topic are exempt and you may post one-worded answers if you wish.

Pending withdrawals will only be paid if you have adhered to the rules. We will start reviewing all posts and transaction logs strickly before paying members now. Any fraud or use of discovered exploits will result in a ban, regardless of whether you are a VIP or not.

I appreciate your support. Part of this decision is because members repeatedly keep posting content that isn't high in quality, and it's damaging our SEO ranking, earnings, as well brand reputation. Posting on a forum or community shouldn't be primarily for the incentive but because you genuinely are interested in posting. I've also seen an increase in members using ChatGPT to write their answers. The other half of the decision is that we are getting to a stage where we do not need to pay our members to post, but we feel this is the right approach as we are not completely removing the PTP incentive program.

In addition, you may still earn through our Offerwall, and we earn profit for each task you complete.

All updates above are effective immediately.

Alexander
Community Manager

Last edited:
That's great! I have always posted good comments on Bizdustry and I am a very old member and pretty consistent in here. I hope I would win the auction at some point. :)
Exactly!

We can give away random free memberships to thank our members at any time, and we will be hosting a contest possibly in the upcoming months. Those who continue to stay; like you show that you care about the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back