What's new

BizDustry meet Giphy, Giphy meet BizDustry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Hello BizDustry!

I have some exciting news! We have now integrated Giphy into our editor! With this integration please keep in mind, BizDustry rules & guidelines still apply.

How to use it?​

While creating your thread/post, you'll now see "GIF" in your editor. Click "GIF" and select/search for the GIF you'd like to use.
Screenshot_122.png
Screenshot_123.png

Will Ferrell Dancing GIF

I hope you all enjoy it! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

This is cool. Hahaha. I'm gonna try this later. But I also hope you can remove the restrictions on attachments of payment proofs. I have been having a hard time expressing my opinions without necessary proofs. I also am not familiar with third party image hosting. Thanks.

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

Fun Giffy use. :D

We updated the attachments in the middle of last week to include VIP Members to have the ability to attach. Would have to discuss it further, but I wouldn't mind adding a third party attachment addon, that doesn't require going off site to upload. That, or have a small charge per month, to help cover the costs of hard drive space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back