Bitstamp is already showing the effect of the XRP lawsuit

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
One of the biggest concerns right now in the crypto market is the fact that there is a lawsuit against the ripple company which could price to be devastating for the ripple users and investors. Bitstamp is a cryptocurrency exchange that has decided that throughout the period of the lawsuit the trading of this coin will be halted. This also includes all of the deposits to the exchange in this currency. The halt is expected to last until the 8th of January 2021. Do you feel that other exchange sites will follow this as well in preparation for a worst case scenario in the ripple case?

Without the doubt other website exchange are on the way to remove Ripple XRP from their platform. About Bitstamp they have announced, or they are going to halt all trading and deposits of XRP for their USA traders customers on 8 January 2021 at 9 PM UTC. And they will still be able to withdraw XRP from their platform, about other customers are not affected.

Coinbase and Binance had announced that will be delisting though coinbase stated that delisting won't affect the flare token project come next. It is a sad one for ripple , I am just wondering how this coin will go down without any rescue move.

Already Coinbase and luno have halted the transactions going on with Ripple (XRP) coin. They have noticed the uncertainty weighed the future implications of transacting with Ripple. Maybe if the lawsuit goes against the coin, they might be losing huge amount of money too, their customers might still be on the receiving end too.

I think more exchange sites might start also , but halting the trading the coin isnt the best approach i think , they should at least help the coin during this trying times

Halting the trading and exchange of Ripples coin will not be encouraging during the law suit. I want other investors to come to their rescue. Ripple. Ripple will get back to its original Shape.

I think the decision was taking wisely cos it could really affect the investors on their platforms so I think it best to alt the coin till the suit is been removed cos new investors may invest more in the coin and we don't know were the coin is heading.

This is a very bad news for Ripples xrp, so many cryptocurrencies exchange platform have already halted the use of xrp ripples on their platform.
This is definitely not the end of ripples, that I am very sure of, they will come back stronger and better.

The effects of the law suits will be enormous for Ripple. Not only Bitstamp, coinbase has well has stopped trading in Ripple. It is surely a bad news for the holder of the coin. Because the coin just started gaining relevancy of recent.

It's not surprising that cryptocurrency exchange platforms like binance, bitstamp and Luno are halting the transaction of ripple on their platforms.

If the developers lose this case, it will mean a lot of loss to all involved, and they will want to limit such loses.

One of the biggest concerns right now in the crypto market is the fact that there is a lawsuit against the ripple company which could price to be devastating for the ripple users and investors. Bitstamp is a cryptocurrency exchange that has decided that throughout the period of the lawsuit the trading of this coin will be halted. This also includes all of the deposits to the exchange in this currency. The halt is expected to last until the 8th of January 2021. Do you feel that other exchange sites will follow this as well in preparation for a worst case scenario in the ripple case?
I think they decided to implement this rule because they are scared of losing out from the transaction if the lawsuit fails to favour ripple .
Many ripple investors have been considering selling off their coin ,and if they are to approve the transaction , the price may decline more and more

I think they decided to implement this rule because they are scared of losing out from the transaction if the lawsuit fails to favour ripple .
Many ripple investors have been considering selling off their coin ,and if they are to approve the transaction , the price may decline more and more
This is true. It is a huge risk for exchanges to list a coin whose future is uncertain especially if the exchange is the one that is left with the coin at the end of the day. I think that this is a natural move that is being followed by many of the exchanges, in order to try and protect themselves against the outcome of the lawsuit. Either way if ripple wins the lawsuit they can start to list the coin once again, however the period during which it was not listed may do irreparable damage to the value of xrp.

Today, thanks to the small recovery in XRP, he took back the 4th seat he lost by passing LTC. If the term between these two cryptocurrencies, which are very close to each other in terms of market value, it is thought that the war for the throne will continue for a while. Currently, XRP (Ripple), which has a market value of $ 10.8 billion, is followed by Litecoin with $ 10.6 billion.

The should try as much as possible and make things easier for the ripple company because I am an active investors on ripple and as a result since the United States started holding a lawsuit against the ripple company and make the ripple coin to go down have lost so much, please let them favour the ripple company so that their coins can bounce back let me recover some of my money please

Today, thanks to the small recovery in XRP, he took back the 4th seat he lost by passing LTC. If the term between these two cryptocurrencies, which are very close to each other in terms of market value, it is thought that the war for the throne will continue for a while. Currently, XRP (Ripple), which has a market value of $ 10.8 billion, is followed by Litecoin with $ 10.6 billion.
This is something that i was unaware off, so thank you for bringing this to my attention. Litecoin has been doing very well lately, with the value of litecoin doubling in the last month alone. Yet with ripple value on the decline over this month, it is rather interesting to see that the market value of ripple is exceeding that of litecoin. Perhaps this has something to do with the ease of ripple use and the transaction fees associated with it and that is why it is more used leading to a great market value? What are your thoughts?

When the lawsuit was filed, xrp was taken down from a lot of platforms, and the value went down but soon xrp improved and it looked like lawsuit had nothing to do with xrp performance.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back