Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoin Cash

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin Cash separated from Bitcoins with an aim to speed up the transaction so that the curency can work just like real money used for day to day transaction. While bitcoins is trading around $35K at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is trading just at $468. Couple of years ago, Bitcoin cashed touched almost $2k, but then it began to go down. Btcoin cash has the potential to become the next big thing because it is faster than bitcoins. Bitcoins can perform just 7 transactions per second, where as Bitcoin Cash can perform 100 transactions per second. Crypto currency like botcoins and bitcoin cash may not be able to topple the tradition payment form like Visa in terms of speed because Visa can perform 2000 transactions per seconds.

Bitcoin Cash separated from Bitcoins with an aim to speed up the transaction so that the curency can work just like real money used for day to day transaction. While bitcoins is trading around $35K at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is trading just at $468. Couple of years ago, Bitcoin cashed touched almost $2k, but then it began to go down. Btcoin cash has the potential to become the next big thing because it is faster than bitcoins. Bitcoins can perform just 7 transactions per second, where as Bitcoin Cash can perform 100 transactions per second. Crypto currency like botcoins and bitcoin cash may not be able to topple the tradition payment form like Visa in terms of speed because Visa can perform 2000 transactions per seconds.
Thank you for the review above.
Bitcoin cash has really simplified transactions and has incorporated SLP tokens to a great extent, people are now gravitating towards using Bitcoin cash for transactions.

I visited a site that pays in BCH and the payments hits users wallets in seconds no long confirmations or delay. BCH is surely the next big thing.

Thank you for the review above.
Bitcoin cash has really simplified transactions and has incorporated SLP tokens to a great extent, people are now gravitating towards using Bitcoin cash for transactions.

I visited a site that pays in BCH and the payments hits users wallets in seconds no long confirmations or delay. BCH is surely the next big thing.
Even though Bitcoin Cash is faster than Bitcoins and might soon be the main crypto currency for trade and commerce, it is still slower compared to the traditional payment from such as Visa. Visa is 20 times faster than Bitcoin Cash. It might be too early to compared Bitcoin Cash with Visa, but I believe Bitcoin Cash will take a place for most used Crypto currency.

Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can

Bitcoin will always remain the best and number one cryptocurrency in the blockchain technology world. It tops the rate chart at $37k plus but a good and realistic as well as reliable cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash fits in well among the good ones.

This is very informative post, these are totally different currencies and their value differs a lot.
I am amazed How Bitcoin cash become too low and Bitcoin Rises up to $35,000, it totally depend upon the number of users.
I hope that Bitcoin cash will increase its worth in the coming year.

This is very informative post, these are totally different currencies and their value differs a lot.
I am amazed How Bitcoin cash become too low and Bitcoin Rises up to $35,000, it totally depend upon the number of users.
I hope that Bitcoin cash will increase its worth in the coming year.
Bitcoin fork known as bitcoin cash was created in 2017. It was priced around $275 back then, when Bitcoin was pegged at $4500. In 2018 bitcoin cahs surged and reached almost $$200 and then the price began to fall. But then this is the nature of crypto currency, rise and fall hapen frequently. The recent rise will surely be followed by a sharp decline in the price.

I love the way you analyze both Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. Meanwhile, I still believe Bitcoin has the power to grow more than Bitcoin cash because Bitcoin itself is recognized more by investors and that's where most of them are putting their money. But that doesn't mean it won't dip at some point

That's why i love Bitcoin cash. It's also easier ot earn Bitcoin cash than Bitcoin.. perhaps the reason why not any other Currency can top Bitcoin is because.. well it's a really good investment and the most popular Cryptocurrency atm the price growth is huge

Bitcoin Cash separated from Bitcoins with an aim to speed up the transaction so that the curency can work just like real money used for day to day transaction. While bitcoins is trading around $35K at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is trading just at $468. Couple of years ago, Bitcoin cashed touched almost $2k, but then it began to go down. Btcoin cash has the potential to become the next big thing because it is faster than bitcoins.

Thank for the analysis to make it clearly distinguish the both Bitcoin and Bitcoincash. Before i was confused on the both cryptocorrency because of their similarly name but now I can understand it very well that they are different to each other.

Bitcoin transactions via blocks are limited to 1 MB per block. These restrictions are intended to avoid fraud or scammers, The limited block size of only 1MB makes it difficult to use for large transactions. Meanwhile, BCH has a block size of 8MB and can be used for larger transactions. Therefore BCH is capable of processing 100 transactions per second, while BTC is only able to process 14 transactions per second. Of course at this time BCH transaction fees are much cheaper than BTC. BCH transaction fees are around $ 0.0045, while Bitcoin is US $ 2 (Average). From the start, it was known that the Bitcoin blockchain network was unable to handle a number of transactions per second that could rival a centralized payment system like Visa.

I have made my investments on Bitcoin cash and left it there. I believe that it is the next big thing to happen and I am super excited about the opportunity to be part of the first benefactors when the price starts to appreciate. I just trade on Bitcoin with little investment done, but Bitcoin cash is where I am really tied.

I have made my investments on Bitcoin cash and left it there. I believe that it is the next big thing to happen and I am super excited about the opportunity to be part of the first benefactors when the price starts to appreciate. I just trade on Bitcoin with little investment done, but Bitcoin cash is where I am really tied.
I am yet to invest in Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash or any other crypto currencies. However, I have been watching crypto currency market since a long time. I receive bitcoins as payment from various job platforms, however, I have not chosen bitcoin cash for payment. That's because I cananot yet use bitcoin cash to pay for goods or services. I might soon start investing on Bitcoin Cash.

With this very informative post, perhaps bitcoin cash is what I should think about investing in. It is even the easiest and fastest to claim from faucets. Now that the price hasn't touched the sky, it would be a wonderful idea to invest in it.

The Bitcoin cash have made trading so easy to do because if you get paid in bitcoin cash it get to you instantly than bitcoin. Bitcoin is also good but bitcoin cash is better in terms of time factor in trade. It makes trade so interest in getting your payment in time and faster and I believe bitcoin cash will be the means of payment in crypto market soon with the way it going now.

Well am getting to know this now i Sha knew that bitcoin cash will definitely be an improvement of the bitcoin network which has its own laxity. A hardfork is usually as a result of that.

I am yet to invest in Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash or any other crypto currencies. However, I have been watching crypto currency market since a long time. I receive bitcoins as payment from various job platforms, however, I have not chosen bitcoin cash for payment. That's because I cananot yet use bitcoin cash to pay for goods or services. I might soon start investing on Bitcoin Cash.
. What can't you use Bitcoin cash to pay for goods and services? Is it not acceptable by stores or you don't just have the feeling to do so? I see Bitcoin cash competing favorably in the crypto currency market very soon and I'm keen and excited about what the future holds.

Thanks for the informations above, few weeks ago I never knew that anything like bitcoin cash existed until I joined bizdustry forum, it was over here that I knew about bit coin cash. And since then I have learnt some few things about it and how it operates.

. What can't you use Bitcoin cash to pay for goods and services? Is it not acceptable by stores or you don't just have the feeling to do so? I see Bitcoin cash competing favorably in the crypto currency market very soon and I'm keen and excited about what the future holds.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that can be used to pay for goods or services. There are stores, online and offline, where bitcoin payment is accepted. No other currencies have gained the status of bitcoins. I have not seen any POS or online stores where you can directly use bitcoin cash.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back