What's new

Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoin Cash

Since the whole wide world is becoming a small global village, as regarding digitalization i think bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is far better off as a digital currency than cash
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin was design to create Bitcoin Cash because those that create Bitcoin wanted to make some inovative changes to the cryptocurrency world of Bitcoin. The developers of the Bitcoin community could not come to an agreement concerning some of the changes that they wanted to make as regards to everyone's different opinion. So, a small group of these developers forked Bitcoin to create a new version of the same code with a few modifications.

Last edited:
Bitcoin is more decentralised and has a stronger team of developers. Bitcoin Cash was forked from Bitcoin by a few opportunists trying to take over the Bitcoin network but the majority of the community rejected them. Bitcoin cash is toxic.

Bitcoin cash is like an upgrade on Bitcoin in terms of its speed of transaction processing but Bitcoin cash is not as popular as Bitcoin and it can never dethrone Bitcoin as the most popular and most widely used cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive Cryptocurrency in the Cryptocurrency market.

Nice info never knew bitcoin cash was that strong a coin. Guess I'm going to invest a lot more into bch which is the best thing to do according to this post. So thumbs up and I'm looking for many more of this kind of info

Bitcoin is the first and the market leading crypto currency in the world, with a value of 35k dollars. Bitcoin cash is a fork of Bitcoin, set out to cover the short comings of Bitcoin itself, in terms of speed of transaction and division. Bitcoin cash has performed so well in the market and it is worth a good sum in the crypto world.

Despite its numerous critics, Bitcoin Cash is growing, and its developers have quite ambitious plans. Currently, it's the most popular and widely adopted of all Bitcoinforks. So, if you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, investing in Bitcoin Cashmight be worth it

I've always wondered why is there a bitcoin core and bitcoin cash, and now I get to know the answer with this thread. Anyway, the fees per transaction with bitcoin cash is so much cheaper, so I think it's a good thing that bitcoin cash exists.

Since the whole wide world is becoming a small global village, as regarding digitalization i think bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is far better off as a digital currency than cash
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin was design to create Bitcoin Cash because those that create Bitcoin wanted to make some inovative changes to the cryptocurrency world of Bitcoin. The developers of the Bitcoin community could not come to an agreement concerning some of the changes that they wanted to make as regards to everyone's different opinion. So, a small group of these developers forked Bitcoin to create a new version of the same code with a few modifications.
Since its inception, there have been questions surrounding bitcoin’s ability to scale effectively. Transactions involving the digital currency bitcoin are processed, verified, and stored within a digital ledger known as a blockchain. Blockchain is a revolutionary ledger-recording technology. It makes ledgers far more difficult to manipulate because the reality of what has transpired is verified by majority rule, not by an individual actor. Additionally, this network is decentralized; it exists on computers all over the world.

Their is no argument that bit coin is way faster and performs transactions in speed compared to bitcoin but this whole stuff stops in the crypto market where as bitcoin cash can never reach the speed of our normal payment such as visa and credit card

Bitcoin Cash separated from Bitcoins with an aim to speed up the transaction so that the curency can work just like real money used for day to day transaction. While bitcoins is trading around $35K at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is trading just at $468. Couple of years ago, Bitcoin cashed touched almost $2k, but then it began to go down. Btcoin cash has the potential to become the next big thing because it is faster than bitcoins. Bitcoins can perform just 7 transactions per second, where as Bitcoin Cash can perform 100 transactions per second. Crypto currency like botcoins and bitcoin cash may not be able to topple the tradition payment form like Visa in terms of speed because Visa can perform 2000 transactions per seconds.
Informative post. I didn't invest in bitcoin cash but in bitcoins,but hopefully I will invest in this Cryptocurrency very soon. Bitcoin is going down but hopefully it will rise again. New people can invest in bitcoin cash. I hope it's price will increase like bitcoin.

Bitcoin cash was built on Bitcoin network ,and it was built to atone for the deficiency observed in bitcoin network ,such as high transaction fee , low processing of transaction ,etc. However , Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency can't be overturned.

Thanks for sharing your views about bitcoin and bitcoin cash as well. Bitcoin always the king of currencies. 1 bitcoin comprises more tha 73 bitcoin cash. But as concern abiut transactions/second so bitcoin is slower in transaction.

Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoin Cash​

Bitcoin Cash is a different story. ... Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can.

Informative post. I didn't invest in bitcoin cash but in bitcoins,but hopefully I will invest in this Cryptocurrency very soon. Bitcoin is going down but hopefully it will rise again. New people can invest in bitcoin cash. I hope it's price will increase like bitcoin.
I have not invested on any crypto including bitcoin or bitcoin cash. However, I have been using bitcoins since a long time and I earn my bitcoins by working on various platforms. I am yet to use bitcoin cash just like bitcoins., However, I am very interested in dealing with bitcoin cash as I believe it has the potential to become next bitcoins.

Bitcoin had a biggest impact last year until now.Bitcoin makes cryptocurrency to be notice by someother who do not know about cryptocurrency because of its value.Bitcoin cash is uprising cryptocurrency and experts says that this crypto will be the next crypto with high value.

Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. ... The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can.

Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. ... The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can

Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. ... The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can.

The Bitcoin cash have made trading so easy to do because if you get paid in bitcoin cash it get to you instantly than bitcoin. Bitcoin is also good but bitcoin cash is better in terms of time factor in trade.

Bitcoin Cash separated from Bitcoins with an aim to speed up the transaction so that the curency can work just like real money used for day to day transaction. While bitcoins is trading around $35K at the moment, Bitcoin Cash is trading just at $468. Couple of years ago, Bitcoin cashed touched almost $2k, but then it began to go down. Btcoin cash has the potential to become the next big thing because it is faster than bitcoins. Bitcoins can perform just 7 transactions per second, where as Bitcoin Cash can perform 100 transactions per second. Crypto currency like botcoins and bitcoin cash may not be able to topple the tradition payment form like Visa in terms of speed because Visa can perform 2000 transactions per seconds.
Actually I believed that the 2k mark bitcoin cash reached was to cripple it from meeting bitcoin itself. Due to it fast and per transaction of seconds it can perform whereas bitcoin transaction is slower to that of it cash.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back