What's new

Bitcoin Sudoku app reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

At least we should see some payment proof If any
Yes, happy to post my last 4 Coinbase payment proofs:

bitcoinblingfinance.PNG

On the right part of the image there is the amount received weekly, considering my local currency. I know the earnings are very small (that's what apps offer, whatever app), but the app is legit.

Well then that's good to know now at least. With this proof those who are up to it with the little pay it gives can now either decide joining to earn as you do or forebear

It's no doubt that bling games are legit, back then I have played alot of their games and I earned something from them. The issue I have with them is that the earnings are way too small, it would really take a long time to earn something meaningful.

Few days ago, I downloaded the newest Bling Bitcoin app, the n.7, just launched on Play Store (this game is only for mobiles).

How do we earn?
Like the other Bling apps, we earn satoshis by playing Bitcoin Sudoku that offers us 4 sudoku game levels: easy, medium, hard and expert.

How much do we earn?
Like using the other Bling apps, we earn more or less 3 or 4 satoshis each game: but as the app is very new among all of the Bling family, for a limited time we'll earn triple. Remember we can play up to 20 rounds each Bling game and Bitcoin Sudoku isn't an exception.

How to withdraw satoshis?
We need a Coinbase account and they pay through our Coinbase e-mail. It's advisable our Coinbase e-mail to be a Google e-mail.

Minimum threshold: 50 satoshis, payable each 7 days.

Referral system: none.

Here you'll find the app:

play.google.com

Bitcoin Sudoku - Get Real Free Bitcoin! - Apps on Google Play

Play this addicting classic Sudoku game and get free bitcoin!
play.google.com
play.google.com

Satisfaction:

I'm really satisfied with this app, as I'm satisfied with all Bling Bitcoin apps. I find them being the most highly satoshis paying program without no investment at all. I accumulated more than 7000 satoshis thanks to Bling Bitcoin apps along the time.

Scam or legit?
The app was launched only few days ago, as I told. But as all the other Bling apps are very legit and serious, I'm sure Bitcoin Sudoku will be the same legit oo.
Do you mean someone can only play each game 20 times and no more? Without a Coinbase account, is there no other alternative to withdraw? I absolutely love sudoku and would love to try this out.

These kind of rewarding apps that pay in bitcoin are good for people who want to have some fun and entertainment earning bitcoin at the same time. I personally would stay away from such apps because of 2 reasons - 1) they pay low for the effort we put in , 2) the app causes the phone to slow down and crash.

very nice presentation of the site, congratulations and I appreciate. I will start working with him too, although I haven't worked with crypto much so far but bitcoin sudoku really looks good made me think: D thanks!

This is a faucet's sites and I don't earn money on faucet's site's because it's a waste of time, you will spend your precious time there without earning a tangible amount.

Unfortunately, they decreased the reward, I'm sorry cause this unlucky happening. These apps were so good during the first times, better said the first year. Now that more than one year passed, the apps became not worth any more. I unistalled 4 of them, only staying with Crypto Pop as a simple game.

This is a very good idea and it's good to mine Bitcoin considering the current price it is now; I don't think anyone would pay so much for playing a game except they want to scam you.
Though I'm not going to participate though, I feel it's a waste of time.

In the beginning (the first year), they really paid discreet amounts, if only we could dedicate enough time. And they didn't scam: payments were always done on time. But as the bitcoin had a great increasing, they sharply reduced the payment at the point playing is not worth any more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back