What's new

Bitcoin Sudoku app reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Few days ago, I downloaded the newest Bling Bitcoin app, the n.7, just launched on Play Store (this game is only for mobiles).

How do we earn?
Like the other Bling apps, we earn satoshis by playing Bitcoin Sudoku that offers us 4 sudoku game levels: easy, medium, hard and expert.

How much do we earn?
Like using the other Bling apps, we earn more or less 3 or 4 satoshis each game: but as the app is very new among all of the Bling family, for a limited time we'll earn triple. Remember we can play up to 20 rounds each Bling game and Bitcoin Sudoku isn't an exception.

How to withdraw satoshis?
We need a Coinbase account and they pay through our Coinbase e-mail. It's advisable our Coinbase e-mail to be a Google e-mail.

Minimum threshold: 50 satoshis, payable each 7 days.

Referral system: none.

Here you'll find the app:

play.google.com

Bitcoin Sudoku - Get Real Free Bitcoin! - Apps on Google Play

Play this addicting classic Sudoku game and get free bitcoin!
play.google.com
play.google.com

Satisfaction:

I'm really satisfied with this app, as I'm satisfied with all Bling Bitcoin apps. I find them being the most highly satoshis paying program without no investment at all. I accumulated more than 7000 satoshis thanks to Bling Bitcoin apps along the time.

Scam or legit?
The app was launched only few days ago, as I told. But as all the other Bling apps are very legit and serious, I'm sure Bitcoin Sudoku will be the same legit too.

I guess that 50 satoshis will be less than a dollar or half a dollar. If so, I don't think it will be a good game to play. But if it will be more, I will gladly play. Sudoku games are nice and fun.

You can do very much more than 50 satoshis per week (this is the minimum threshold to ask for payment): if you have the time to play at least 20 games per day (remembering we have 20 games each Bling app, even I know it gets too difficult to play 140 games per day -as the Bling apps are 7 in all-), you can do 50 satoshis (more or less) in a single day.

Bling Bitcoin apps have been always legit. It's true this is the newest of the Bling family, but it happens the following: when we withdraw from a Bling app, we practically withdraw from all the Blings. In any way, I have the withdrawal timeline into 30 minutes: I'll keep you updated about my next payment.

Update: I got the payment, so I can confirm Sudoku Bitcoin is very legit as all the other Bling Bitcoin apps

Last edited:
This is actually a good way to earn some crypto currency online. I will definitely download the mobile app and see how I can tap into the money making gaming PLATFORM
If the post is true and genuine concerning earning bitcoin with the bitcoin sudoku app, then its worth trying because it will be an amazing way of earning crypto currency coin.

Few days ago, I downloaded the newest Bling Bitcoin app, the n.7, just launched on Play Store (this game is only for mobiles).

How do we earn?
Like the other Bling apps, we earn satoshis by playing Bitcoin Sudoku that offers us 4 sudoku game levels: easy, medium, hard and expert.

How much do we earn?
Like using the other Bling apps, we earn more or less 3 or 4 satoshis each game: but as the app is very new among all of the Bling family, for a limited time we'll earn triple. Remember we can play up to 20 rounds each Bling game and Bitcoin Sudoku isn't an exception.

How to withdraw satoshis?
We need a Coinbase account and they pay through our Coinbase e-mail. It's advisable our Coinbase e-mail to be a Google e-mail.

Minimum threshold: 50 satoshis, payable each 7 days.

Referral system: none.

Here you'll find the app:

play.google.com

Bitcoin Sudoku - Get Real Free Bitcoin! - Apps on Google Play

Play this addicting classic Sudoku game and get free bitcoin!
play.google.com
play.google.com

Satisfaction:

I'm really satisfied with this app, as I'm satisfied with all Bling Bitcoin apps. I find them being the most highly satoshis paying program without no investment at all. I accumulated more than 7000 satoshis thanks to Bling Bitcoin apps along the time.

Scam or legit?
The app was launched only few days ago, as I told. But as all the other Bling apps are very legit and serious, I'm sure Bitcoin Sudoku will be the same legit too.
I wish faucetpay was used. Coinbase is restricted in my region. I love sudoku and it would be fun to use these games to accumulate satoshis for the long run. Any other options?

Unfortunately, there is only the Coinbase option. In Latin America there are restrictions too: we can only store, send and exchange from a cryptocurrency to another. Until today I'm storing these satoshis earned through Bling Bitcoin apps. My idea is to hold for a a long period. When it will be time to withdraw, I'll choose a non-custodial wallet like Trust Wallet or my local exchange to convert to FIAT.

If the post is true and genuine concerning earning bitcoin with the bitcoin sudoku app, then its worth trying because it will be an amazing way of earning crypto currency coin.
Give a look to you Play Store, to see if in your country the Bling Apps are available. Apart of Sudoku Bitcoin, there are six more Bling Apps. All of them reliable: you ask for a payment and you once withdraw all satoshis accumulated through all Blings.

Looking at the number of satoshies you earn from every game on this app from what you've Said, I can say that it will take a while millennium to make food amount of money this way. It's usually similar with most apps like this

Unfortunately, the truth is no app lets us to earn a living. Such a thing simply doesn't exist. Bling ones are in any way good for users who want to store satoshis, waiting the bitcoin price to increase. If in the future the bitcoin could reach 500 thousand dollars, in according to some predictions (ok, I know predictions may fulfill or not), we could have accumulated an interesting amount, if we decide to hold.

You have done well to bring this opportunity to the forum. It will serve as another source of income to interested members. Personally, I find it hard to play sudoku games so this earning platform is of no benefits to me. Maybe I will try any other of their games. Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately, the truth is no app lets us to earn a living. Such a thing simply doesn't exist. Bling ones are in any way good for users who want to store satoshis, waiting the bitcoin price to increase. If in the future the bitcoin could reach 500 thousand dollars, in according to some predictions (ok, I know predictions may fulfill or not), we could have accumulated an interesting amount, if we decide to hold.
Exactly , these bitcoin earning apps are more of a fun based activity rather than some serious earning opportunity. Though if we keep holding earned bitcoin and sell it at high price , we can make decent profit.

Stuffs like this make take a lot of time to earn something tangible, will have to make more findings to see if I can get myself involved as well, thanks.

I have always maintained that such type apps promising young earning some amount of cryptocurrencies is a mere waist of one's time playing or engaging with them. Nothing like that will last

I don't know about bitcoin soduko app. I haven't even heard a out it before. But to very frank, i don't think this coin wallet will be worth the time for anyone to think they can make some coins from it

Yes, this is very true.
There are other games from the same company that you can earn coins.
There is Bitcoin block and another game still from the same bling company.
There are real and legit, their payment is very fast.

I make use of other 4 Bling Bitcoin apps: bitcoin solitaire, bitcoin pop, bitcoin blocks and sweet bitcoin. They are all sincronized with bitcoin sudoku. I play one of each of them averagely twice per day (if I have some free time, I play more than this, only spending few minutes each game -I usually solve easy and medium sudoku in few minutes-) and I receive payments all Saturdays. I don't expect high amounts from a mobile app, but obviously Android apps are not my main source of income. They are only a way to earn easy bitcoin to hold.

Bitcoin sudoku is one name that is still very strange for me till this moment. I have not seen it before or head anyone talk about it before making money from it. At least we should see some payment proof If any

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back