Bitcoin Solitaire - Bitcoin earnig app

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin Solitaire is an application made by Bling which gives you bitcoin that you can withdraw to your Coinbase wallet. Earning is not really fast but it's legit, you can play 10 matches a day which gives you 100k(by 1 match), more/less, in game coins, that you can convert to bitcoin. I will leave screenshot of convert rate points in BTC and i will leave screenshot of my BTC balance in € that i earned by the app (i just redlined my email address because i use it for too much things so i cannot show it lije it's nothing). Withdraws can take 48h sometimes, but, in my case, it was always shorter than 4h so don't worry if you don't get your payout instantly because there is only one developer behind the game so he cannot do it that fast, and that's why you can withdraw only once in 7 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-234316.png
    Screenshot_20201104-234316.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20201104-234121~2.png
    Screenshot_20201104-234121~2.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 10
Bitcoin Solitaire is an application made by Bling which gives you bitcoin that you can withdraw to your Coinbase wallet. Earning is not really fast but it's legit, you can play 10 matches a day which gives you 100k(by 1 match), more/less, in game coins, that you can convert to bitcoin. I will leave screenshot of convert rate points in BTC and i will leave screenshot of my BTC balance in € that i earned by the app (i just redlined my email address because i use it for too much things so i cannot show it lije it's nothing). Withdraws can take 48h sometimes, but, in my case, it was always shorter than 4h so don't worry if you don't get your payout instantly because there is only one developer behind the game so he cannot do it that fast, and that's why you can withdraw only once in 7 days.
Congrats, still what kind of game is it with cards like solitaire from windows or ?

Thank you for this information, but have you been able to withdraw from the website, If yes can you post picture proof?
Pics of proof are attached
Post automatically merged:

Congrats, still what kind of game is it with cards like solitaire from windows or ?
Yeah, it's a default solitaire
Post automatically merged:

This is looks like BTC faucets how much it took from u to reach 1000 sat ?
If you ask how much i needed to earn amount on screenshot that's attached, then it took me about 10 days

I have worked here before months but I stopped, I could earn 1000 satoshis in 15 days (slow rate of earning).

I recommend the beginners to play this game and top-up their wallets with some satoshis.

I have this game along with two other games from the same company. I enjoy playing the game and earning as well. But lately, because of the loads of tasks that I need to do, I can't play anymore. But I still have the app on my phone just in case I may be free again in the coming days, I will be able to play again.

Bro forget this thing, they are just using peoples time and energy to enrich themselves I know the app too well, in my country we don't have free WiFi network, we buy data always to before accessing the web, so it's not easy over here. Waiting data for something that doesn't pay.

I remembered that I once played this Bitcoin solitaire together with other bling games like, Bitcoin block, Bitcoin blast, and Bitcoin food. All was excellently built by blings gaming network. But the payment was minimal then, but I saved some satoshi back then, via my coinbase wallet account.

I remembered that I once played this Bitcoin solitaire together with other bling games like, Bitcoin block, Bitcoin blast, and Bitcoin food. All was excellently built by blings gaming network. But the payment was minimal then, but I saved some satoshi back then, via my coinbase wallet account.
That is right. There are actually lots of gaming apps by Bling in the Playstore. Though the games really are fun to play, on the earning side though, it would be just like any other gaming app where you have to spend much of your time to gain big. The apps I think are for leisure rather than for earning.

That is right. There are actually lots of gaming apps by Bling in the Playstore. Though the games really are fun to play, on the earning side though, it would be just like any other gaming app where you have to spend much of your time to gain big. The apps I think are for leisure rather than for earning.
You're there, it's for the leisure time and not good enough for the earning aspect. I use it to satisfy my curiosity anytime I feel I need to slice some fruits, just like the food game type. I don't pay much around it cos it sucks my battery down and mobile data.

You're there, it's for the leisure time and not good enough for the earning aspect. I use it to satisfy my curiosity anytime I feel I need to slice some fruits, just like the food game type. I don't pay much around it cos it sucks my battery down and mobile data.
Hahaha. I still remember those fruits in a rotating wheel that I need to hit with a fork. Kinda kid's play but worth playing if you are stressed especially at work.

I have come across this many times. They pay like 10 Satoshi per action and we all know how many Satoshi makes 1 Bitcoin. So the reward is too small compared to what you do and the time exerted. But I don't know about this one, so maybe I will try it out.

I think this app is only worth trying if you want to have fun and get paid for it but if you want to earn good money then I'm sorry but this app is not it. $0.15 in ten days?
That is way to small. But it is still a good app for gaming.

Bro forget this thing, they are just using peoples time and energy to enrich themselves I know the app too well, in my country we don't have free WiFi network, we buy data always to before accessing the web, so it's not easy over here. Waiting data for something that doesn't pay.
But is it that public wifi or internet is not allowed to work on free sites.That is the knowledge am aware of and that you would be banned if you are using free WiFi or internet as it is considered as for public usage.That is what I know.

Hahaha. I still remember those fruits in a rotating wheel that I need to hit with a fork. Kinda kid's play but worth playing if you are stressed especially at work.
Lol, you're there, you know how the game works. Their is a point I reached in using the fork to slice the fruit, was not earning reward again. But I didn't stop cos I'm not after the reward but for cutting those fruits into pieces.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back