What's new

Bitcoin Solitaire - Bitcoin earnig app

But is it that public wifi or internet is not allowed to work on free sites.That is the knowledge am aware of and that you would be banned if you are using free WiFi or internet as it is considered as for public usage.That is what I know.
Am actually talking about my country, we don't have public WiFi like in some countries you see WiFi in every corners of the street so that people can easily access the web and know about recent happenings, we buy data on daily basis, AND IT'S expensive here

I have not heard of bitcoin solitaire before but I just wanted to ask if it's like these faucet bots that allow us to do some tasks via recaptcha as mining before we receive our coins in our various wallet. I also want to know if bitcoin solitaire is legit too

I think it great if you love playing games especially solitaire that way you can be having fun and still get paid for doing so.although, I think the pay is really minimal.like I said it is useful if you are only using it to have fun and get paid for it but if you want to earn good money then I recommend you use another application.

Most of these games pay very little compared to the efforts put into playing these games, since the rewards are always almost insignificant i don't bother myself playing such games, I rather focus on doing something else that actually pays a good return like bizdustry

This is also one of the series of games of Bling right? This is the one that i didn't played because the game was slower than the other ones which you can basically make yourself purposely lose and im not a fan of solitaire.

10 days for 1000 satoshis, which is worth what? 0.15$? I know all you do is play games and it's not that hard but it still doesn't sound like a fair deal to me
This is actually easier and more fun than rolling faucets.

I've not been able to make a even up to 1000 satoshi after days on faucets.

The only downside I can see is that you have to know how to play solitaire.

This is actually easier and more fun than rolling faucets.

I've not been able to make a even up to 1000 satoshi after days on faucets.

The only downside I can see is that you have to know how to play solitaire.
Are you limited to the number of game plays you can attempt for solitare or its entirely upto the ammount of time that you spend on the site and do you happen to know the minimum to cashout on the site?

I have been paid by bling before, so I know this one is totally legit. Though, I don't know if I will try this one but thank you for sharing. The reason I stopped playing games to earn is because my phone storage will soon reach its limit. And I have applications for my online class that's occupying it.

From your description above! You said u were able to withdraw to your coins wallet just by playing a match! Please which kind of match is that, football match or wat? And is the app downloadable from playstore

Bitcoin Solitaire is an application made by Bling which gives you bitcoin that you can withdraw to your Coinbase wallet. Earning is not really fast but it's legit, you can play 10 matches a day which gives you 100k(by 1 match), more/less, in game coins, that you can convert to bitcoin. I will leave screenshot of convert rate points in BTC and i will leave screenshot of my BTC balance in € that i earned by the app (i just redlined my email address because i use it for too much things so i cannot show it lije it's nothing). Withdraws can take 48h sometimes, but, in my case, it was always shorter than 4h so don't worry if you don't get your payout instantly because there is only one developer behind the game so he cannot do it that fast, and that's why you can withdraw only once in 7 days.
App Description PlayDay Studios has partnered with the Bling Platform to bring you the essential Solitaire game including cash outs for free bitcoin! Not only is this essential Solitaire card game addicting and fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin.

I have downloaded this app because I like playing solitaire. So instead of just playing for the fun of it, I can play for the little incentives, it brings. I've just requested 39 Satoshi after playing a couple of games. It says withdrawal can take up to 24-48hrs so I'll wait.

I have downloaded this app because I like playing solitaire. So instead of just playing for the fun of it, I can play for the little incentives, it brings. I've just requested 39 Satoshi after playing a couple of games. It says withdrawal can take up to 24-48hrs so I'll wait.
You should also try the other 4 games aswell because they are all connected to maximize your earnings since play time in each of them are limited. Though you might not like the other games since they're not card games but they're also fun 😃

If am not mistaken i also played this Bitcoin solitaire together with other bling games like, Bitcoin block, Bitcoin blast, and Bitcoin food. The game was okay for me back then,i think i saved some Satoshi back then through my coin base wallet

For people who enjoy playing games.. I am sure it will be fun for them to play games while making some Satoshis. Though the earn seems to be very low and someone like me wouldn't like to waste my time on it..

But if you enjoy playing games, that should be fun for you.

There are lots of ways to make money but all depends on information. It might be small but it still something if one is able to get it with other stuff one is dealing in. It will all amount to something tangible that will be enough to do something.

Thank for the information you share with us, but I want to ask you that, how many days would take one to reach 10000 Satoshi? because I can see that this looks like earning faucet, then my another question is that, can the game work on mobile phone?.

Thank for the information you share with us, but I want to ask you that, how many days would take one to reach 10000 Satoshi? because I can see that this looks like earning faucet, then my another question is that, can the game work on mobile phone?.
Im not sure about $10 satoshis since the price increased but you can earn $1 for a week of playing along with the other bling games since they're all connected (probably more) it just a few hours of play time anyway. And the game works on mobile. Just download it from playstore.

I remembered that, together with other bling games like Bitcoin block, Bitcoin blast, and Bitcoin food, I once played this Bitcoin solitaire. All was excellently developed by blings gaming network. But the payment was minimal then, but back then, through my coinbase wallet account, I saved some satoshi.

It looks great but challenging. It's time consuming app and doesn't give you a good returns. How can I work for 10 day and earn $0.015? How long will it take me to earn 1BTC? I beg, let me try another option.

I have this game along with two other games from the same company. I enjoy playing the game and earning as well. But lately, because of the loads of tasks that I need to do, I can't play anymore. But I still have the app on my phone just in case I may be free again in the coming days, I will be able to play again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back