What's new

Bitcoin Price Reached $35k

people are saying that the price might g down even further, some people are even saying that bitcoin will go below $20K. WE cannot simply refuse this because anything can happen

people are saying that the price might g down even further, some people are even saying that bitcoin will go below $20K. WE cannot simply refuse this because anything can happen
By chance today I had an interesting conversation regarding your publication, it is likely that Bitcoin will continue to fall, although it can also stabilize, it is better to be in the perspective and very pendant of it. At this moment it is at 32.362,92 US$.

Another justification Bitcoin's value appreciation is its developing appropriation as an installment strategy. As of late, PayPal (PYPL) declared that it would before long permit its clients and traders to purchase, sell, hold, and acknowledge Bitcoin and other digital currencies as a type of installment. This news pushed Bitcoin's cost higher right away.

We actually expected the price of Bitcoin to reach 100,000 dollars this year but everything is just completely the other way around as the market is falling seriously, for now the price of bitcoins is about 32,000 dollars, everything is dropping badly.

BTC is simy back at its precious January price of $35,000. It will take a very long time to see BTC recovering to reach $64,000 again, but I'm hopeful it will in the future.

Sincerely, bitcoin is surprising every investor with the rate at which it increases daily. But I will not be surprised when most investors have it gone in a short while if care is not taken. I wish they invest wisely at this time. Although, Bitcoin will still reach $60,000 before the end of this year, but I don't doubt the fact that its still young at this current price.
the price of bitcoins was increasing then but now it is no more increasing but is rather falling falling down and we don't actually know the reason for the depreciation, just believe everything will return back to normal in few weeks time.

Anything can happen dear, when it comes to crypto lots of dramas takes place. If we can't withstand the fluctuations especially when its going downward we might lose interest in the coins.

Crypto market is going down and the prime culprit is China. It first banned crypto currency transaction in the country, and now it is cracking down on bitcoin mining farms.

Who knew bitcoin was still going to drop this deep from its first fall of $60k to$38k and now to $31, then it just like the bullish run was never going to end but I guess nothing ever lasts.

Crypto market is going down and the prime culprit is China. It first banned crypto currency transaction in the country, and now it is cracking down on bitcoin mining farms.
They're simply Cryptocurrency culprit at the moment they just want to tarnish the crypto long time dream of Nakamoto satoshi it can't be possible.

Who knew bitcoin was still going to drop this deep from its first fall of $60k to$38k and now to $31, then it just like the bullish run was never going to end but I guess nothing ever lasts.
No one would have thought that bitcoin will went down to it current market price. The drop in price was as a result of crackdown by the Chinese government on cryptocurrency in which China has the largest bitcoins miners.

No one would have thought that bitcoin will went down to it current market price. The drop in price was as a result of crackdown by the Chinese government on cryptocurrency in which China has the largest bitcoins miners.
You are correct, china is one of the main factors for this freefall.that is happening in the crypto market as they shut down all their mining rings and turned it's back on us, well, there's hope.

I don't think I am in the right position to know or predict the price of bitcoin in 2022. One may predict high now but may turn out low then and vise versa. I just hope it will be a positive result by then. I would rather sit back and watch the fluctuations as we move towards 2022. That is just my opinion.

Bitcoin is a popular coin and the price day by day and people expect the price to be increasing, so that the investors can make good money from it.

In think people should stop making post about price of bitcoin or any other currencies because the price of crupto currencies is very fluctuating and the value of threads on price will be lost

Well today the price is hovering over and around $40000 to fourty something thousand dollars there about right now. So the price has really tilted to position itself for an upward trend

When this thread was made was when BTC was experience its bull run. It increased from $17,000 to $35,000 with in the space of two weeks.

I'm sure that a newbie that doesn't understand crypto currency would just be amazed at how Bitcoin that was at $60k fell to $28k, that is the volatility of crypto.

After this price if $35000, that the Bitcoin reached this period the post was made, it got to even above $50000 and diped even to $29000. But today it is about $40000.

Bitcoin is back to 40k after dipping to 29k. It's a token of high value and will appreciate more with time. When the next bull run commences, I see it reaching 100k because of the demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back