What's new

Bitcoin Price Reached $35k

I believe with the unending demand for btc, the price of btc will keep surging higher and higher, looking at how hight it might get this December all I can say is it will move close to $100,000. The fact that the last coin has not been mined is a strong confluence that the price will keep surging higher.

Bitcoin price will continue to soar high with days .infact there has been a daily new all time shown by bitcoin . It was at $38,600 today and might cross the anticipated $40,000 price mark by the end of the week .
Investors are quite happy with the current price of bitcoin

Yeah it's pretty impressive that bitcoin just reached 35k yesterday and today successfully surpassed the landmark of 40k few minutes ago. I think if bitcoin continues with this pace, we may see bitcoin reaching 50k before the month ends.

I doubt if any analyst predicted the rise of bitcoin to this mark by this month, most prediction were towards the end of the year or mid this year but the value is already at $40k few weeks after New year. The risk is still worth taking to invest now.

Yeah definitely sir, none of the analysts thought that bitcoin may continue to rise in such potential and reach 35k,40k. Today it surpassed 40k and I think bitcoin is now going for the 50k landmark within this month.

There will be no limit to how high it will go.
Bitcoin is exhibiting the characteristics of God and had become a store of value.
It is good news because it's rise often pulls other cryto currencies.

Yeah definitely sir, none of the analysts thought that bitcoin may continue to rise in such potential and reach 35k,40k. Today it surpassed 40k and I think bitcoin is now going for the 50k landmark within this month.
I heard bitcoin has reached a new peak of $40,000! I though it would take months before it will surpasses that amount, but clearly I was wrong. It's no argument that it will reach $50k sooner than expected. I hope this kind of price movement continues.

I was really sure about this that bitcoin price will rise soon because of the need and demand and value is increasing day by day so with all these things ot will grow faster and soon you all will see the price how this will make the record besides all currencies

If we look at the rate Bitcoin shoot up within the few days from its dropped rate in the late last month, it's very surprising that it could fly up to this.
My prediction based on this is that it will rise beyond expectations within a year.

I heard bitcoin has reached a new peak of $40,000! I though it would take months before it will surpasses that amount, but clearly I was wrong. It's no argument that it will reach $50k sooner than expected. I hope this kind of price movement continues.
Yeah that was pretty surprising that bitcoin was able to reach two landmarks 35k and 40k within a difference of 1 day. This is showing that bitcoin will keep rising for some more landmarks.

Bitcoin is seen to grow much higher than every other Crypto currencies. I will still advise those Interested in investing in it should do that now because the bull run has just begun, some experts have predicted $100,000 and above this year , so the coast is clear

Yeah definitely I agree with you, this is just the beginning of the year 2021 and within 2022, bitcoin may reach 100k easily if it continues on such pace.

But my question is possible Bitcoin price to come back to the 10000 dollars?...
At present the price of Bitcoin is 39K. I don't see any signal that the price of Bitcoin is going down. Investors are buying more and more bitcoins. As a result, its price is not going down. However, if this coin is dumped, it will come within 30K
Post automatically merged:

I don't think bitcoin will take this whole year to reach 50k. If bitcoin continues to rise in such potential, it may reach 50k within half of 2021. For 2022, I think bitcoin may be at 100k at same time we are this year, like the first few weeks of 2021.
The way the price of Bitcoin is rising and if it continues to rise like this, the price of Bitcoin will reach 50K. At present, the price of Bitcoin has crossed 39K and its price has crossed 40K. Big investors are growing on Bitcoin so there is no signnal of its price falling now. So this year the price of Bitcoin will cross 50K.

Last edited:
Bitcoin increase is evident of the fact that the world is now tilting towards dynamism and people no longer have to rely on banks to carry out financial transactions anymore, the advent of crypto currency has truly changed the way we live our lives.

Well with the current price and rate of increment of Bitcoin is going, I think it will definitely increase to like $50,000 before the end of year 2021. The major drivers for the increase of Bitcoin would be institutional investors.

The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. The price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand. Bitcoin is currently priced at $35k. I think the price will cross $50k this year. Many big companies have invested in Bitcoin, which is why its price is running so bullish.
What will be the price of Bitcoin in 2022? Everyone comment?
Taking current scenario, Bitcoin has got all the attention and many investors including newbies are investing in it. Since the price of bitcoin depends on the demand of it. So it can go 60000$ in 2022.

Bitcoin's value is growing very fast. I think it will set a new high soon and soon it will hit $40 I think. Such a rise in bitcoin value is great proof of the cryptocurrency's progress.

Yeah it is a good thing, and I'm excited but I'm wary too, thing is going on up too high. And it is a bulls run, it Will always Crash, we should be careful when you Investing. Congrats Cryptocurrencies

In my opinion, the price of 50k may not be achievable at the moment
It is not too late to be more than 50k. Because you know the price of bitcoin was 42k this year. But now its price has dumped. But Bitcoin has a lot of demand so its price will touch 50K this year

That was brilliant achievement by the BTC to get $35K. But after some days it decreased to $32K and even more. But some estimated it's value will decrease may be below $25k but i do not think so. It's value might corss $50K in 2022 or at the end of 2022. But it's new task is $55k.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back