What's new

Bitcoin price and Wrapped Bitcoin is now at $38k

The noise by these type cryptocurrencieis like the wrapped Bitcoin are really usually loud enough to make people start to wonder why this was so. Bitcoin will still remain the best

Bitcoin is not different from wrapped bitcoin . They are both the same coin . Wrapped bitcoin was created to allow cross chain transaction.

I just checked bitcoin price, it is just about $40,000. Just about a week ago bitcoin was under $30,000 and the price has gne p by $10,000. Thanks to the rumor that Amazon will accept bitcoin payment
Maybe such femur have pushed the price of the coin higher to reach $40,000 mark with more than 20% weekly increase in the coin, others followed suit.

There are really so many cryptocurrency available these days compared to few years ago. I have really leant a lot since I joined this forum and I believe that there are still so much to be learnt here. I commend members who always share vital information here. That is just my opinion.

Bitcoin is about $62K now, I have not checked wrapped BTC price but I believe it is almost the same. People are speculating that the price will reach $80K by the end of the year

The last few weeks has seen Bitcoin crashing from $70k to $43k.
But the last 24hours has been a little positive for the currency finding it way back to $49k and we hope it can regain back it market price

Bitcoin is now trading at around $62K; I have not verified the wrapped BTC price, but I imagine it is close to the same. People are anticipating that by the end of the year, the price would have risen to $100,000.

The last few weeks has seen Bitcoin crashing from $70k to $43k.
But the last 24hours has been a little positive for the currency finding it way back to $49k and we hope it can regain back it market price
Do you think the price would go up soon or there would be another dip before it starts going up, I know of some persons hoping for more dips so they can place investments.

The current price of bitcoins is even more than that now, is possible for us to see bitcoins at 70,000 dollars before January next year.. . A lot of coins are crashing massively because of one reason or the other and I don't know if it is as a result of this festive season.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back