Bitcoin price and Wrapped Bitcoin is now at $38k

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin climbed to $38k the same goes to its price lookalike coin Wraaped. Both work hand in hand in price overall.
Bitcoin increased 1.34% total in a 24 hours period while Wrapped Bitcoin is 1.67% in 24 hours period. The marketcap for Bitcoin is $708 billion, while for Wrapped Bitcoin is picked at $4.56 billion. Trading volume for Bitcoin is $64.43 billion, while Wrapped Bitcoin is $256 million. Apart from the marketcap, trading volume and circulating price the coin is almost the same with Bitcoin's type.

Don't you think its wise now to invest in Wrapped Bitcoin just as you invest on Bitcoin. Knowing to well that, if Bitcoin increases same goes to Wrapped, and you'll be making good returns from the two coins.

Well, am
Bitcoin climbed to $38k the same goes to its price lookalike coin Wraaped. Both work hand in hand in price overall.
Bitcoin increased 1.34% total in a 24 hours period while Wrapped Bitcoin is 1.67% in 24 hours period. The marketcap for Bitcoin is $708 billion, while for Wrapped Bitcoin is picked at $4.56 billion. Trading volume for Bitcoin is $64.43 billion, while Wrapped Bitcoin is $256 million. Apart from the marketcap, trading volume and circulating price the coin is almost the same with Bitcoin's type.

Don't you think its wise now to invest in Wrapped Bitcoin just as you invest on Bitcoin. Knowing to well that, if Bitcoin increases same goes to Wrapped, and you'll be making good returns from the two coins.
Well am not surprised, it's crypto currency. It always rise and fall. So it's not a new thing. My target for btc is $40 before February ending. So rising of Bitcoin doesn't surprise me anymore. It shows that Bitcoin is the future

Well, am

Well am not surprised, it's crypto currency. It always rise and fall. So it's not a new thing. My target for btc is $40 before February ending. So rising of Bitcoin doesn't surprise me anymore. It shows that Bitcoin is the future
Sure it will rise to $40k back, it is just $2k shy, and soon you'll see it there. The coin is climbing higher, in the last 48 hours it climbed to 6%. I believe that sooner it will get to that level we've always craved for.

Investing in Bitcoin now is a 50/50 game because the best way to make money on Bitcoin is to buy when it is low and take profit when it's high. So since you didn't buy when it was low you will be making a gamble on it at the moment because it can come down again or go up

It will amaze someone that I really don't know the difference between Bitcoin and wrapped Bitcoin, I have seen wrapped Bitcoin on so many platform and yet I can't place them.

But they move together in their market value, I don't mind having some wrapped Bitcoin.

It will amaze someone that I really don't know the difference between Bitcoin and wrapped Bitcoin, I have seen wrapped Bitcoin on so many platform and yet I can't place them.

But they move together in their market value, I don't mind having some wrapped Bitcoin.
Okay, Wrapped Bitcoin is worth the investment at the moment together with Bitcoin. I see great future around this two lookalike coins. Their value will go higher in the coming months. You can buy the coin at binance, huobi global, coinbase exchange platform etc.

If the coin has a very good retirncon investment and there is a website where one can investor, I will love to know and apply for it as soon as possible. My fear is just that won't the price of the bitcoin (wrapped) dump in the later time and one will now start regretting? more reason I stick to only bitcoin since.
Post automatically merged:

If the coin has a very good retirncon investment and there is a website where one can investor, I will love to know and apply for it as soon as possible. My fear is just that won't the price of the bitcoin (wrapped) dump in the later time and one will now start regretting? more reason I stick to only bitcoin since.

Okay, Wrapped Bitcoin is worth the investment at the moment together with Bitcoin. I see great future around this two lookalike coins. Their value will go higher in the coming months. You can buy the coin at binance, huobi global, coinbase exchange platform etc.
The values have reduced again to around $37750 but honestly these coins are not advisable to be invested on by small Investors because their percentage rise is still very low and if don't Invest substantial amount you may not get it right or profitable.

Sure it will rise to $40k back, it is just $2k shy, and soon you'll see it there. The coin is climbing higher, in the last 48 hours it climbed to 6%. I believe that sooner it will get to that level we've always craved for.
That's Bitcoin for you. It keep surprising people. That's why I love Bitcoin, it's the best for me. I love trading with Bitcoin because it gives me profit. In the 24 hours it may rise to $40000. Best crypto currency

The values have reduced again to around $37750 but honestly these coins are not advisable to be invested on by small Investors because their percentage rise is still very low and if don't Invest substantial amount you may not get it right or profitable.
Yeah, if one doesn't invest heavily around the coin, he or she won't get meaningful reward out of its own investment. It is advisable to embark on such kind of investment with substantial amount of money in order to gain something better with the way the increment is going.

This is a good news about the rise in the price of Bitcoin although it's not a surprising news because Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency that rises and falls at will due to the forces of demand and supply at play. My wish for Bitcoin right now is that the price should get to $50,000 before the end of this month.

Yeah, if one doesn't invest heavily around the coin, he or she won't get meaningful reward out of its own investment. It is advisable to embark on such kind of investment with substantial amount of money in order to gain something better with the way the increment is going.
Not very many people especially newbies can have the risk to invest huge amount of money into bitcoin but those who are good at Ponzi scheme or hyip won't find it difficult to that. Bitcoin investment is more lucrative than hyips.

Concerning the cryptocurrency coin now at the $38k price. Well, I dont think it should be a new news for every bitcoin trader or investor because volatility in the price i.e the rise and fall is what we experience on a daily basis, infact investors want it to keep rising while some people at some point want it to drop so they can make transactions before buying it back with the expectation for it to rise back

Investing in Bitcoin now is a 50/50 game because the best way to make money on Bitcoin is to buy when it is low and take profit when it's high. So since you didn't buy when it was low you will be making a gamble on it at the moment because it can come down again or go up
Especially since we are yet to see a major drop in the price of bitcoin. I once bought Bitcoin when it was on the rise and a few days ago, it came down drastically.
It's a mistake I won't repeat.

Not very many people especially newbies can have the risk to invest huge amount of money into bitcoin but those who are good at Ponzi scheme or hyip won't find it difficult to that. Bitcoin investment is more lucrative than hyips.
That's true man, not every newbie online will be enlightened to invest heavily on Bitcoin. Cos they won't recognise how the system works with Bitcoin. But instead they'll invest more via HYIP type of investment, that one is easy to invest in and make losses too.

A Bitcoin halving occurs when block rewards, or the number of Bitcoins entering circulation whenever a block is produced (approximately every 10 minutes), is reduced by half. ... This supply effect increasesBitcoin's scarcity, which has, historically, increased the price.

This wrap bitcoin got the boost due to the fact that it was the first ERC token backed with 1:1Bitcoin . I personally haven't invest in it to enable me know how the performance of the coin is.

thumbnail.jpg

CU Radio

Free Christian Radio Listen to the latest Christian song​

ChristUnveiled.org​

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Online games Here!​

semp.net​

We are expecting more surprises when the one is expecting to move to a decentralized money it is pathetic to know that Nigerian government as become so clueless by standing on the road or a citizens
In the years to come bitcoin roll more than this and by that time this government will have no other means than to give way

We are expecting more surprises when the one is expecting to move to a decentralized money it is pathetic to know that Nigerian government as become so clueless by standing on the road or a citizens
In the years to come bitcoin roll more than this and by that time this government will have no other means than to give way
Government that derives joy in seeing the people go through sufferings all the time. Their is nothing good that ever comes from our politicians. Everything they do is weird only pleasing to themselves and not the people they rule.

I just checked bitcoin price, it is just about $40,000. Just about a week ago bitcoin was under $30,000 and the price has gne p by $10,000. Thanks to the rumor that Amazon will accept bitcoin payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back