What's new

Bitcoin Is Worrying

The issue of money laundering and funding illegal activities with crypto currency is a fake accusation. Long before bitcoin was lunched, money laundering and funding activities were done via fiat money

Even before the advent of cryptocurrencies there was still crying and a lot of people we are laundering money so it is the work of the government to fish them out.

Tweet-bitcoin.png

Christine Lagarde, President of the European Union's Central Bank, said that Bitcoin has become increasingly uneasy, because it is used for money laundering. She suggests enforcing strict regulations on a global scale. Regarding crimes using Bitcoin, previously, German authorities have “burned” black market sites and arrested the perpetrators. What do you think about this news? Do you agree that the Bitcoin regulations are more strict?

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin at the center of everything, I believe that there is an agenda against the coin but they will still fail.

i believe one can only aquire bitcoin with the amount of money he or she has, then from there you can trade it and become as rich as you wish to be.
i do not really see why some government and financial institution would think a rich crypto trader is into money laundering.
the real criminals are in power and not ordinary traders who spend time and money to work for it

If they have noticed that people are using it to launder money, then they should find a way to regulate it and not condemn the coin for the masses. Money laundering has been on for time immemorial.

The fact that bitcoin and some crypto market is an avenue to make transactions illegally which is why most government want to ban crypto but that is not a permanent solution, exchangers should create a profile to track each wallet

I know this may shakle some people's faith on investing in Bitcoin, but I tell you bitcoin will always be there and in a vervfew years, a lot of countries will adopt it

As far as I'm concerned all Investments are boring because they all carry potential risks and that's when things go well for you that you always be benefiting from your investment but without that you might lose it.

For now bitcoin regulatory is not street. And I think that there should be strict regulatory on bitcoin to reduce fraud transactions been done on bitcoin

I don't really blame them for bringing out all these strict rules and regulations related to Bitcoin and crypto currency in general because of a truth because of its nature, it's being used for lots of illegal activities. Even most government officials use it to move state money to other places.

She is very free to express her opinions which is what she is doing here. But regardless of her call to impose strict sanctions on the trading and use of Bitcoin globally, that won't hold any water

Lolz war on Bitcoin, these people are so funny, now they know Bitcoin can be used for money laundering, I just hope they don't do anything stupid to bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

This is getting serious because most of the claims about Bitcoin being used for fraudulent activities is right and if more countries keep pushing for the end of crypto, then investors are in trouble in time to come. There should be a regulatory law that controls Bitcoin to avoid total elimination.

Apart from the fact that I am a bitcoin enthusiast , bitcoin is use to perpetrate all sorts of illicit act but if it would be regulated according to the European union's central bank president , the characteristics of the cryptocurrency would be forfeited and it wouldn't be volatile.

All payment processors can be used for laudering money however when crypto wallet asks for KYC it can track activities and then limit the laudering of money.

It's always very difficult to track cryptocurrency transactions and it's one of the biggest reasons why those who are into illegal dealings make use of cryptocurrency.

These are very difficult for cryptocurrency transaction that is the biggest reasons why payment can used for laundering money whenever crypto ask.

It's always very difficult to track cryptocurrency transactions and it's one of the biggest reasons why those who are into illegal dealings make use of cryptocurrency.
If all crypto wallet have known customers so it is possible to track their user activities like the case of coinbase or coinpayments or spectrocoin.

Well as far as I'm concerned it's something that we are still looking up to see how feasible is going to be when it comes to tracking the transactions of cryptocurrency because as of right now it's impossible to the best of my knowledge.

The talks about money laundering with crypto currency is fake. money laundering was in existence long before crypto currencies existed. Banks are worrying about cryptos because they fer people will stop using banks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back