Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tweet-bitcoin.png

Christine Lagarde, President of the European Union's Central Bank, said that Bitcoin has become increasingly uneasy, because it is used for money laundering. She suggests enforcing strict regulations on a global scale. Regarding crimes using Bitcoin, previously, German authorities have “burned” black market sites and arrested the perpetrators. What do you think about this news? Do you agree that the Bitcoin regulations are more strict?

As a normal citizen with just only "knew" about bitcoin without knowing who holds it(im referring to who holds whether an influncial individual, a rich business trader, or a criminal who uses bitcoin for bad) it is possible reason why bitcoin soaring up so fast.
Post automatically merged:

As a normal citizen with just only "knew" about bitcoin without knowing who holds it(im referring to who holds whether an influncial individual, a rich business trader, or a criminal who uses bitcoin for bad) it is possible reason why bitcoin soaring up so fast.

Tweet-bitcoin.png

Christine Lagarde, President of the European Union's Central Bank, said that Bitcoin has become increasingly uneasy, because it is used for money laundering. She suggests enforcing strict regulations on a global scale. Regarding crimes using Bitcoin, previously, German authorities have “burned” black market sites and arrested the perpetrators. What do you think about this news? Do you agree that the Bitcoin regulations are more strict?
No shaking for bitcoin, it's going to be safe in all country. I see Germany as a country that love to doubt reality if the inventors are not from their country or not a Dutchman. Well, Germany is just a single country in the world, what can they do if the whole world accept it?

Tweet-bitcoin.png

No shaking for bitcoin, it's going to be safe in all country. I see Germany as a country that love to doubt reality if the inventors are not from their country or not a Dutchman. Well, Germany is just a single country in the world, what can they do if the whole world accept it?

This may be the reason for the recent drop in the price of bitcoins. But the problem I have with the government is that they always put out obnoxious rules and regulations that won't even benefit the citizens.

This is really a good idea because a lot of government officials are now using Bitcoin and other crypto currency to laund find from there economy into Bitcoin. So the government need to regulate the crypto currency exchange platform so that more government officials won't put their country into abject poverty through corruption and mismanagement of public funds

This is really a good idea because a lot of government officials are now using Bitcoin and other crypto currency to laund find from there economy into Bitcoin. So the government need to regulate the crypto currency exchange platform so that more government officials won't put their country into abject poverty through corruption and mismanagement of public funds

I understand why they would want bitcoin to be regulated. Fraud and money laundering can be carried out through bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. But regulating bitcoin will eventually destroy the aim of cryptocurrency, which is having a digital currency that is not controlled by any financial institution. Regulating bitcoin will make it look like an ordinary fiat currency.

I do not see the need for them to implement what they have just listed above because bitcoins is just like money everyone is using if they really want to impose strict law why can't they do with money that people have been using for laundry or are they trying to tell me that is only bitcoins that people can used for money laundering? I don't see the need for doing this let them just allow people have been enjoying this digital cryptocurrency in peace.

I do not see the need for them to implement what they have just listed above because bitcoins is just like money everyone is using if they really want to impose strict law why can't they do with money that people have been using for laundry or are they trying to tell me that is only bitcoins that people can used for money laundering? I don't see the need for doing this let them just allow people have been enjoying this digital cryptocurrency in peace.

The only way to prevent such crimes in legalizing bitcoin into the central banks and linking btc holders' personal bank details to the btc accounts, this will enable them to track fraudulent transactions involving btc.

I expected that, if not bitcoin and other altcoin won't last, because it could be an avenue for the government to stop its function. So its best, strict conditions needs to be apllied for safe and smooth usage of the system,

Bitcoin is sometimes worrying but then it is still the best cryto currency to invest. It is the market leader and that means when it is rising others are and vice versa. There is a little drop this week which might continue but then it will definitely rise again.

I think the Government has no power over Bitcoin, and Bitcoin has nothing to do with the government, btc is just a currency if they choose to use it as there means of payment fine and good, but they don't have the right to review or destroy the Bitcoin policy.

Tweet-bitcoin.png

The government must introduce some rules and regulations for the safe and secure transections of Bitcoin, as it is the most used cryptocurrency in the world and it will dominate the whole world incoming years, so government should not ban it rather they should work for betterment of world.

I think bitcoin should be regulated because financial fraud is on the increase thanks to bitcoin. Most especially those in high positions are looting their treasures while the people they are meant to serve are suffering.

Bitcoin will always triumph, irrespective of whatsoever challenge. No shaking! We are solidly behind the coin as we don't doubt the authenticity of the coin. Bitcoin has been used for fraud but, there is no money that has not been used for fraudulent act. So, let our darling bitcoin continue to make wave in cryptocurrency world.

There is not much to regret cos we learn from mistakes. I’ve been involved in mistakes but never regretted any cos it adds up to my wealth of experience. Now, am careful with opportunities and i always try to explore the feasibility before indulgence. So everything boils down to learning.

Central government organisations I just making baseless accusations on cryptocurrency that it is being used for illegal activities and money laundering whereby avoiding the question of isn't fiat currency being used being used for illegal activities and money laundering? Their answer to this question which showed that they are just being biased towards cryptocurrency for no reason.

Different accusations or crictisms will come for Crypto currencies and they will be swept under the carpet because cryptocurrency has come to stay and it growing fast.

Central government organisations I just making baseless accusations on cryptocurrency that it is being used for illegal activities and money laundering whereby avoiding the question of isn't fiat currency being used being used for illegal activities and money laundering? Their answer to this question which showed that they are just being biased towards cryptocurrency for no reason.
It's not the first time a currency worries after declaration such this coming from European Union's Central Bank. Clearly in the European Union they don't care about citizens needs, they don't care bitcoin is helping various people to make ends meet. I still remember in 2008 a Christine Lagarde's statement made stocks to collapse and now it's not so different with bitcoin. I hope this won't be the beginning of an European excuse to ban cryptocurrencies following other governments' example. As I said elsewhere, those decisions appear being contagious.

All these people that are using crypto currency for criminal activities are trying to make things very difficult for the innocent investors. They should not be strict rules that will affect all other genuine investors please.

Let the authorities do their own jobs in stoping crimes and not in doing things that don't stop these crimes. Bitcoin will still continue to hold sway and continue to see more of it's adoptions despite the threats and call to make it extinct

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back