What's new

Bitcoin is moving to the sporting world!

Okay there is no problem with that , personally I was expecting to invest around early of January the next coming year so as to benefit if any bullish season will take place.
Yeah, I will also start investing fully around January and beyond. But I will use dollar cost averaging method like I stated before so that I will be able to maximize profit.

Yeah, I will also start investing fully around January and beyond. But I will use dollar cost averaging method like I stated before so that I will be able to maximize profit.
Ok, I will consider investing around then too. Though I just have to be careful to invest safely to prevent losing my money . This is not always a funny experience , talking from experience.

I never believe also that sports teams especially soccer will endorse Bitcoin as a means of payment. I love the waves that Cryptocurrency is driving at the moment.
It's very promising and a good one for investors
When a site is choosing to pay his user on crypto currency with name of a team there is possible lose of potential workers supporters for other teams this is why most earning sites doesn't appreciate the idea.

Ok, I will consider investing around then too. Though I just have to be careful to invest safely to prevent losing my money . This is not always a funny experience , talking from experience.
it is either I start investing in the first quarter or second quarter of next year. you need to invest carefully and I will advise you to only invest when there is a major downtrend.

That is right and I am of the opinion that it is a nice development.

We got to see bitcoin and other crypto currencies getting accepted in different spheres of life

We can really not underestimate the growth that bitcoin has had especially in the past 2 years. I believe that even more people are going to continuously join the party until we reach full decentralization.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back