Bitcoin investment at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuongh1190

Mar 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
stock situation goes down, gold price is unstable, disease is spreading rapidly, should we invest in bitcoin now? Do you have the experience of being able to analyze the virtual currency market? I am very divided, so which currency to invest, in your opinion?

Hello guys do you think now is a good time to buy bitcoin for trading in cryptocurrencies not for holding it
because the current price looks too high for me (13500$) but im affraid that if i wait it will go more higher to 16k-20k
do you think BTC can fall again at least to 9000$-10000$ or that's not gonna happen and i need to buy it at this price ?

It depends a lot on how much the persons who own bitcoin want to sell it, it goes down when others sell, and grows when it is bought, at least from my own experience in trading with it.

I don't want to sell bitcoin i want to buy it for trading cryptocurrencies in exchanges and grow my bitcoin balance but im not
sure if i have to buy it right now or wait until BTC fall to 10000$ which i don't know if it's gonna happen

Right now the best time to invest in bitcoin is when it fall to 9000$-10000$ but that's not sure it can go more
higher to 20000$ it's hard to predict BTC price right now

In my opinion bitcoin price is going to drop a little at the end of the year and then start going up again next year. You it might be a good idea to wait a little if you want to invest in bitcoin

I would have said yes a couple of months back when it was hovering over $10k. At the current price, it would be better to hold on a bit before investing.

Every time is a great for bitcoins. As we know its highly volatile and no one have ability to control it, so i do believe that choosing the bitcoin would be a great idea. Back in June the price was less than $7,000 and now its double. Most of predictor said it may go up to $20,000 till December so i think you should invest it now

no, I don't think that buying bitcoin now is a good thing, the price now is 15,456 $ (wow)

the maximum price that bitcoin reached it is 20000$ so it nears to the top and of course the risk now is high and high

it stills my opinion

Hello guys do you think now is a good time to buy bitcoin for trading in cryptocurrencies not for holding it
because the current price looks too high for me (13500$) but im affraid that if i wait it will go more higher to 16k-20k
do you think BTC can fall again at least to 9000$-10000$ or that's not gonna happen and i need to buy it at this price ?
If you are not afraid of possible losing of about 3-5k$ then try it but if you are you shouldn't

Bitcoin price is rapidly going up and now it's over 15.000$, I don't know for how long it can continue going up because at some point it has to start dropping

The current price of Bitcoin is very high in terms of circumstances, and in the event of another wave of the epidemic, we will see a severe drop in Bitcoin, just as it happened at the first wave, so my answer is no..it is bad timing

The current price of Bitcoin is very high in terms of circumstances, and in the event of another wave of the epidemic, we will see a severe drop in Bitcoin, just as it happened at the first wave, so my answer is no..it is bad timing
that could be true but i don't expect bitcoin to fall a lot if it does it won't be less then 10000$ - 12000$ im expecting
bitcoin to go more higher so maybe even 14000$ - 15000$ still a good price to buy it

Or in March when it was 4k I guess that was the best moment to invest in bitcoin :D

currently, if you want to profit then trade the crypto and especially the Bitcoin, it isn't the time for gold
the job of my uncle is selling only the gold and he informed me that the market for this last is too bad those months.

currently, if you want to profit then trade the crypto and especially the Bitcoin, it isn't the time for gold
the job of my uncle is selling only the gold and he informed me that the market for this last is too bad those months.
Market of gold is bad probably because lots of people are selling their gold reserves to have money to live during this pandemy. That's my opinion at least

that could be true but i don't expect bitcoin to fall a lot if it does it won't be less then 10000$ - 12000$ im expecting
bitcoin to go more higher so maybe even 14000$ - 15000$ still a good price to buy it
Bitcoin could drop to 5000$ in just a couple of days and the fact that we are in a pandemy globally could affect it even more. Bitcoin market is very unstable so you can't be sure of anything

Market of gold is bad probably because lots of people are selling their gold reserves to have money to live during this pandemy. That's my opinion at least
yeah of course I understand, this pandemic has a big influence in all the domains, my uncle is suffering, he has difficulty to sell jewelry due to the lack of money here in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back