What's new

Bitcoin investment at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah of course I understand, this pandemic has a big influence in all the domains, my uncle is suffering, he has difficulty to sell jewelry due to the lack of money here in my country.
I can't even imagine what this kind of businesses with jewelry are going through right now because no one wants to buy jewelries during this times

I can't even imagine what this kind of businesses with jewelry are going through right now because no one wants to buy jewelries during this times
yeah, no one is interesting to buy them because there is no wedding due to Covid-19 (our government stops the wedding party) so for sure this new influence of course.

Hello guys do you think now is a good time to buy bitcoin for trading in cryptocurrencies not for holding it
because the current price looks too high for me (13500$) but im affraid that if i wait it will go more higher to 16k-20k
do you think BTC can fall again at least to 9000$-10000$ or that's not gonna happen and i need to buy it at this price ?
I am really enjoying this answer because I am in future 😄. Now bitcoin price is more than 21000$. It is looking that I am back to past... And this future ll turn into past soon when the bitcoin price ll reach at high level.

If you are willing to invest, then by all means, do so. I would implore you to invest in bitcoin. There would always be uncertainties and know one can be %100 sure of what the financial market will turn out to be. But investment is a calculated risk you should be willing to participate in. There is no perfect timing to invest.

stock situation goes down, gold price is unstable, disease is spreading rapidly, should we invest in bitcoin now? Do you have the experience of being able to analyze the virtual currency market? I am very divided, so which currency to invest, in your opinion?
Virtual Currency is gathering momentum so high, that it can slow down at the moment. If I'm to put up an investment on any of them, I will go for lesser coins with potentials to go higher. Coins like, BCH, XRP, LTC, ETH2.0,BNB etc.
Post automatically merged:

stock situation goes down, gold price is unstable, disease is spreading rapidly, should we invest in bitcoin now? Do you have the experience of being able to analyze the virtual currency market? I am very divided, so which currency to invest, in your opinion?
Virtual Currency is gathering momentum so high, that it can slow down at the moment. If I'm to put up an investment on any of them, I will go for lesser coins with potentials to go higher. Coins like, BCH, XRP, LTC, ETH2.0,BNB etc.

With the look of things and with respect to expert advice, btc does not look like it will drop any time soon, there is a steady rise in the value of btc, you can purchase but not much, familiarise yourself with other crypto as well, this will give an insight on investing in other tokens.

No this is not a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is currently off the roof right now, it's in an all time high, broken it's price record, so right now is not the best time to invest in Bitcoin, one has to wait for the price to drop so that one can invest in it.

All these situations and circumstances you have listed above have nothing to do with the price of Bitcoin, investing inn Bitcoin at this time is one of the best decision you can take

There is no time you invest on bitcoin that is late. Bitcoin investment is a great option and it take only the deep thinkers previlege to do that.
Post automatically merged:

There is no time you invest on bitcoin that is late. Bitcoin investment is a great option and it take only the deep thinkers previlege to do that. When bitcoin was cheap at $5,000, I was waiting for it to come down before investing on it. Now, it's $21,000, will I still wait till it reach $50,000 before I invest?

Now is the best time to invest on bitcoin. Having hit the projected $20000 bench mark for this year I believe it’ll do better next year. Moreover Citibank has projected its price to hit $300k. Though it’s very expensive now but I know it’ll be worthwhile

Bitcoin is already dropping the last time I checked and other coins too as re following, if you could get a good price analysis that could predict the next run up of the price it would be a good trade at this time.

I don't think now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, why not wait till the price reaches $21k

I think Bitcoin is a work in progress, is not a bad idea to invest on Bitcoin now, cos the chances of skyrocketing is there. Btc is a good coin, with a high liquidity, if you have the money to invest please do so, and don't forget to thank me later.

As you all know, the bitcoin rate is very high these days and we should all wait for the rate to go down. If the rate goes up, we will waste it, and our chances of losing money will increase. Don't invest in it at all unless its rate is low

It's really hard to predict the market especially when you dealing with volatile investments like Cryptocurrencies and stock market. Crytpocurrencies especially Bitcoin is looking sharp, so investing in it is not a bad idea and if it is the stock market, you need to have extensive knowledge before investing.

With the rate Bitcoin investment is moving high it's really interesting to continue investing but also Scarry too because it could suddenly crash at anytime without expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back