What's new

Bitcoin has seen over 10% drop in the last 24 hours

If the price of Bitcoin drops further,then it is the best time for investors to invest in Bitcoin. Of course I have noticed that when the dollar gains value bitcoin loses value.
Of course,blet's fold our arms and watch what will happen soon.

The cryptocurrency markets have seen a massive drop over the last 24 hours, with coins such as Bitcoin and many more of the altcoins as well noting a considerable drop in their price. Bitcoin is currently valued at just over 30k, which is more than a 10% drop in its price over the last day. What do you feel are the reasons for this?

Do you think that the new Biden presidency has anything to do with the drop in Bitcoin price as the dollar begins to strengthen against the other currencies? Or do you think that this is just as a result of people selling out their coins to prevent future losses?
Since some days the value of bitcoin is going down a lot, due to this the market has crashed a lot, And I have heard that this is a temporary downing, it will soon go up again we should wait, market will rise again

The cryptocurrency markets have seen a massive drop over the last 24 hours, with coins such as Bitcoin and many more of the altcoins as well noting a considerable drop in their price. Bitcoin is currently valued at just over 30k, which is more than a 10% drop in its price over the last day. What do you feel are the reasons for this?

Do you think that the new Biden presidency has anything to do with the drop in Bitcoin price as the dollar begins to strengthen against the other currencies? Or do you think that this is just as a result of people selling out their coins to prevent future losses?
This is not the first time the price of bitcoin is dropping, which means it's nothing new. I do not comprehend what the election of Joe Biden as the new American president have to do with the price of bitcoin. It can only affect the demand and supply.

I feel sorry for the people that refused to sell their bitcoin when the price was high. But anything can happen, it is possible that bitcoin price might still rise again, it might surpass its all time high record. So this is not the time to panic.

That's the dynamics we all talk about on a daily basis. Bitcoin can never be stationary because while some are losing from this drop in value, others are gaining. That's why it's advisable that your investment in the coin should be that of a long term.

There is no need to be afraid or scared as this was expected, it doesn't mean people should sell of their Bitcoin, this is the time to hold on securely to their bitcoins. For it shall rise again fo sure.There is no need to be afraid or scared as this was expected, it doesn't mean people should sell of their Bitcoin, this is the time to hold on securely to their bitcoins. For it shall rise again fo sure.

As we all know that crypto currency exchange Business is volatile, the rise and fall of each coin shouldn't be a thing of surprise to any Investors that's why it's very important to conduct due diligence before jumping on any form not Business and Investment and the best thing is to acquire knowledge again

As it has been seen since a few days, the value of Bitcoin is going down a lot and due to that the market is going down a lot, so many experience people saying that market will go up very soon so becareful investment in crypto because market not stable now.

I predicted this declination in price of Bitcoin late last year so it doesn't give me any negative impression concerning bitcoin but I rather see this as opportunity for prospect investors to invest now,as it is one of the best opportunities they could have.

This is the problem with Bitcoin and crypto currency trading. When the price goes up there's not a pip to be heard especially from the sellers. But when the market price drops it is a big issue and everyone seems to be trying to connect the price drop to conditions that they see like the change of president or maybe the price of oil in the world market (as an example only). To be frank, with the track record of the Bitcoin it is expected to make a rebound within the week.

Yes it’s a normal thing. Sometimes prices go higher and sometimes lower. There’s no need for panic cos people are still making good money. Those that predicted that price would drop has advantage cos they sell and wait for prices to drop again. That’s how it works.

The price of bitcoin is one thing that you need not bother yourself about because the increase and decrease is determined by the interplay of demand and supply.

One major thing is that the drop doesn't exist for too long after falling ,its going to move high again and you would maks more returns in profit

Today, those of us that took advantage of the dip and invested more are the ones smiling to the market,Bitcoin is unpredictable but it will still go up.

I haven't really checked it out but I thought it should have risen back to it average range of 55$ . It's nice to buy this coins at the rate they are now.

The fluctuation was caused by changes in the US tax policies, as such policies can indirectly have an effect on the prices of cryptocurrencies and this is what I believe. Recently, bitcoin has been doing well. The price has increase by more than 5 percent and this is a good sign for those who invested recently.

as at now in the price of all coins have drop seriously, the current price of bitcoins is 29,000 dollars which is not what we expected and from all indication the prices will continue to move down, we don't know when this will be over in the crypto market.

The ongoing drop down was more than -10% in the last 24 hours which took place between Saturday -Sunday. At the moment it is still going down.

IN the last 24 hours bitcoin has dropped by 5 percent and the price has dipped to $29,900. Bitcoin is on a dipping spree. However, we can expect it to become slightly better by the end of the year

The Bitcoin market is volatile and thus there are always ups and downs in the price.
There is a little slight in the price of Bitcoin in the last 24 hours but it is likely a price correction

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back