Bitcoin has seen over 10% drop in the last 24 hours

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The cryptocurrency markets have seen a massive drop over the last 24 hours, with coins such as Bitcoin and many more of the altcoins as well noting a considerable drop in their price. Bitcoin is currently valued at just over 30k, which is more than a 10% drop in its price over the last day. What do you feel are the reasons for this?

Do you think that the new Biden presidency has anything to do with the drop in Bitcoin price as the dollar begins to strengthen against the other currencies? Or do you think that this is just as a result of people selling out their coins to prevent future losses?

As bad as this news sounds, there are also alot of positives in it being that with the fall in the price of Bitcoin new investors can invest into it and make a profit when it rises later.

The cryptocurrency markets have seen a massive drop over the last 24 hours, with coins such as Bitcoin and many more of the altcoins as well noting a considerable drop in their price. Bitcoin is currently valued at just over 30k, which is more than a 10% drop in its price over the last day. What do you feel are the reasons for this?

Do you think that the new Biden presidency has anything to do with the drop in Bitcoin price as the dollar begins to strengthen against the other currencies? Or do you think that this is just as a result of people selling out their coins to prevent future losses?
A painful reality, but still within the $30,000 region, I knew it will happen because it how things work sometimes.

BTC has done well for itself, and investors are learning how it work and will make better decisions about crypto investment for the future.

And No! Biden and his adminstration has not done anything bro BTC, it is just market forces and behaviors.

It inconcievable for investors to think any coin can keeping rising without a drawback from time to time. Its a norm and have said this before as much as I enisage it might go higher to a new high in the 40,000 + region. This is not the time to panic and sell to the benefit of new investors who we reap the gain later. For every commodity market, there will always be a rise n fall in price.Thats what make market thrive or survive .

Yes I have also noticed it but I think it was influenced by the inauguration of PRESIDENT biden, when events like that happen in the USA, the dollar pair rise up in value and in that case Bitcoin drop in value. The more the dollar rise in value, the lower Bitcoin get in value and vice versa

Yes I have also noticed it but I think it was influenced by the inauguration of PRESIDENT biden, when events like that happen in the USA, the dollar pair rise up in value and in that case Bitcoin drop in value. The more the dollar rise in value, the lower Bitcoin get in value and vice versa
Yes this is true. I noticed this sameness thing during the elections when bitcoin dropped massively in November. I remembered it dropped from $16k to $13.5k . Just a week later it rose back to $18k. All these events have an impact on cryptocurrency markets

There's a lot of speculations going around from Bitcoin investors that Bitcoin will drop to 20k by February. Ofcourse this is not confirmed and just a prediction but that would be a good news for people who wants to invest in Bitcoin and wasn't able to last month because it's expensive.

Of course this was expected. You should not expect BTC to keep rising without ever coming down. The good news is it gives room for people to invest more into it. Expect more drop in it's value for the next 1 month.

That's why it is called cryptocurrencies. Some major events in the world do affect its performance. But I know it will still rise again. Though the drop will allow the new investors to buy it in bulk for investment as well.

Joe biden's inauguration. There is no other reason. Everything paired with USD was affected either positively or negatively. It is what is called fundermental analysis, in which you use political and economic news to analyze the foreign exchange market, which also applies to cryptos

When i woke up, i was shocked to see Bitcoin dropped down from 29,00,000 To 23,00,000. I thought to sell it now to prevent further loss, but i will wait for one more month. Hope the price rises after one month. I hope to sell it in 30,00,000

I remember making it a call of duty to say it was going to go down in any btc post here. The bullish run was always going to end and it was the hogs that would be slaughtered. I just feel sorry for those that joined late.

The rise and the fall of crypto currency is not a new thing. After a sharp rise, it is very natural to go down rapidly. The only question is how low it can go. I think this is a good time for new investors. However, bad time for traders.

Yes Bitcoin is coming down a lot at the moment and this is the best time to buy Bitcoin.Not only Bitcoin has come down, all the other currencies have also come down. Ripple has also come down. The same is true of Ethereum.I want to invest in these days.I don't think any country's policies have any effect on these currencies
Post automatically merged:

Yes Bitcoin is coming down a lot at the moment and this is the best time to buy Bitcoin.Not only Bitcoin has come down, all the other currencies have also come down. Ripple has also come down. The same is true of Ethereum.I want to invest in these days.I don't think any country's policies have any effect on these currencies

Of course that is to be expected of cryptocurrencies. Even Fiat money drops in price let alone cryptocurrency. It rises and falls so hopefully we can hope that it will rise back. I will suggest not to sell it in a panic of you are holding.

Yes I know that is true because I've been observing the movement of my bitcoins on my crypto wallet and my bitcoin has reduced to almost 10% of my total bitcoins that means the price of bitcoins is coming lower but that is not my problem because I know no matter how low the price of bitcoins might be now there's a higher possibility that it will bounce back to it normal elasticity,I do not advise anybody to sell out their coin because they are panic or they think they might be at lost because the bitcoins will come back to normal.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I know that is true because I've been observing the movement of my bitcoins on my crypto wallet and my bitcoin has reduced to almost 10% of my total bitcoins that means the price of bitcoins is coming lower but that is not my problem because I know no matter how low the price of bitcoins might be now there's a higher possibility that it will bounce back to it normal elasticity,I do not advise anybody to sell out their coin because they are panic or they think they might be at lost because the bitcoins will come back to normal.

I'm not sad at all because I was trying to buy a small amount worth of bitcoin these past few days. It's slowly rising again now. When I first noticed the bitcoin price drop, it was around $29k and now it's almost $32k.

I was really much shocked to see the price graph of Bitcoin today, I'm losing my investment as I have bought Bitcoin at 40800$ and now its down to 29000$,i wish i could have money to buy btc now. I believe its price will again cross 40000$ in the coming month.

Bitcoin price dropping like ten percent within 24 hours isn't too surprising because it's expected that after any bullish run in crypto currency, a dip must occur before another bullish run can set in. But for Baiden and his administration policies, l don't think they have much to do with bitcoin price falling.

This is normal if you yourself is a trader. Big dip like this is healthy specially for whales to buy at the bottom and for the cycle to continue. Its just that some other traders don't know when to buy and when to gain profit. Trading is not always up you know most of the time its going down. Pis ✌️

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back