What's new

Bitcoin has seen over 10% drop in the last 24 hours

Well there is nothing wrong with that because all these things are just the normal characteristics of a volatile crypto currency. And all these things can only happen within a short period of time and it will definitely bounce back.

The market is continuously becoming scary and it's rather unfortunate that most people got into this with a wrong mentality of get rich quick, and they're currently regretting.

It is really touching most especially to those that invested in cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies has really shocked them by dropping down.... to 20, 000 dollars this two days and it does not want to increase.

I laugh when people talk about American politics or politicians affecting the prices of Bitcoin. This is a coin that hasn't been accepted by the United States as well so I don't see any truth or logic in this assertion at all.

It is really touching most especially to those that invested in cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies has really shocked them by dropping down.... to 20, 000 dollars this two days and it does not want to increase.
The issue of cryptocurency drop has been a source of concern to market traders and investors,and it has really been a very trying period for investors and traders alike,but what i do know is that the price will definitelly bounce back.

Before I drop this comment I just checked the market value of this coin it hasn't drop, everything is stable at the moment, but nevertheless these things happen. Anything concerning crypto has to experience downtime.

Before I drop this comment I just checked the market value of this coin it hasn't drop, everything is stable at the moment, but nevertheless these things happen. Anything concerning crypto has to experience downtime.
You have seen the unpredictability in the crypto space ? You might have believe everything was normal and stable but little did you know that there is still a huge drop awaiting the price of bitcoins then

The current slump in November 2022 has been triggered by the collapse of FTX, one of the world's major crypto exchanges. FTX handled around $1 billion transactions each day and its collapse is having a knock-on effect on other crypto exchanges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back