What's new

Bitcoin forks: Why are there so many currencies separated from Bitcoins

That is the thing i have been scared of in the trading of cryptocurency,i am just doing the trading on the surface,not really into it that dip,but i am still learning the ropes.
Post automatically merged:

That is the thing i have been scared of in the trading of cryptocurency,i am just doing the trading on the surface,not really into it that dip,but i am still learning the ropes.
this is likely to happen if you are trading future but those people that are not trading future can still make money when they are trading spot but the problem with spot is that it will require you to have a large capital of up to $200 before you can even think of making something tangible. There is no possibility of losing when the price is against you except you sell

I think the reason why them have different cryptocurrecies in bitcoin is because people wants to make good money from it, that is the reason.

The Bitcoin hard fork will create a new blockchain so that new cryptos emerge. Blockchain which is open source, the Bitcoin hard fork can be done by anyone. Some Bitcoin hard forks that give rise to new cryptos include: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 2017, Bitcoin Gold 2017, Bitcoin Private 2017
It's actually good that so many of these Bitcoin forks are available today. So, it makes it easier for a lot of people to have alternative to invest in when Bitcoin is too expensive.

It's actually good that so many of these Bitcoin forks are available today. So, it makes it easier for a lot of people to have alternative to invest in when Bitcoin is too expensive.
I agree with you, Since Bitcoin is expensive, I find it difficult to buy and I prefer Altcoins as investment, Like ADA, Solana and BNB

this is likely to happen if you are trading future but those people that are not trading future can still make money when they are trading spot but the problem with spot is that it will require you to have a large capital of up to $200 before you can even think of making something tangible. There is no possibility of losing when the price is against you except you sell
That is what just observed in the market,because there are some leverage yu would want to take advantage of but due to scarcity of funds you would be constrain in that direction.

The reason why many coins separated from bitcoin is because them have competitors, and them really want to drive something important.

Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs building businesses around it, putting a lot of thought, effort, and ingenuity into making it more useful. It is beneficial to have a crypto currency apart from Bitcoin since it provides competition.

That is what just observed in the market,because there are some leverage yu would want to take advantage of but due to scarcity of funds you would be constrain in that direction.
Yes and anyone who is really interested to go into trading ve to make sure that he or she has the required capital and have at least a little understanding of how to manage risks before you can think of making money as a cryptocurrency trader.

Yes and anyone who is really interested to go into trading ve to make sure that he or she has the required capital and have at least a little understanding of how to manage risks before you can think of making money as a cryptocurrency trader.
That has really been a big issue with the trading of cryptocurency,understanding the dynamics and how to really enter the market when you are doing daily trading is a concern to me.

That has really been a big issue with the trading of cryptocurency,understanding the dynamics and how to really enter the market when you are doing daily trading is a concern to me.
It is not easy to really to get real-time signals but the fact is that you just need to enter the market by doing your minimum risk assessment and enter the market with an amount not too high.

It is nothing for you to worry about because all these things can be learn from top cryptocurrency expert, I have them all in my arsenal but you really have to pay to learn something that will really change your view on cryptocurrency... That's it.

It is not easy to really to get real-time signals but the fact is that you just need to enter the market by doing your minimum risk assessment and enter the market with an amount not too high.
That has really been an issue with me concerning real time observation and trading based on signals from trends in the market movement,i just come occaionally and see if the bullish trend is up before selling.

That has really been an issue with me concerning real time observation and trading based on signals from trends in the market movement,i just come occaionally and see if the bullish trend is up before selling.
That is how most people start but I believe gradually you keep joining different due to currency discussion groups and out of many groups will find the ones that will be very useful to you in terms of cryptocurrency signal.

That is how most people start but I believe gradually you keep joining different due to currency discussion groups and out of many groups will find the ones that will be very useful to you in terms of cryptocurrency signal.
That is exactly what i am doing,i am just making use of some indicators in the market trend like the bullish run to be able to know when to sell and that has only been my strategy for now.
Post automatically merged:

It is nothing for you to worry about because all these things can be learn from top cryptocurrency expert, I have them all in my arsenal but you really have to pay to learn something that will really change your view on cryptocurrency... That's it.
That is a true fact actually,because if you really want to maximise and get value for something you really need to spend some finance,but the training i wanted to enrole in was way too high,and i have to make do with online research.

Last edited:
While Bitcoin is welcomed in many parts of the world, a few countries are wary because of its volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary systems, and links to illicit activities like drug trafficking and money laundering.

Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs building businesses around it, putting a lot of thought, effort, and ingenuity into making it more useful. It is beneficial to have a crypto currency apart from Bitcoin since it provides competition.
Though bitcoin which has been the pioneer of the crytocurency world has been very popular in terms of trading volume and usage,but lots of persons wants alternative due to leverage in transaction fees,faster transaction time,and returns on small investment.

There is always a room for competition, I think it is the Bitcoin fork that created a room for other cryptocurrency to be created under the same block chain technology. We shouldn't really be surprised about that.

Bitcoin is a special cryptocurrency, a lot of people like Bitcoin I think that's why it's need to be treated separately, but you can go and make research, it will very much help.

Now each currency maintains a separate ledger, and since cryptocurrencies are represented by their blockchains, that means bitcoin has very hard to use.

Well the main reason why there are different cryptocurrencies from Bitcoin is because the market is free, anyone can open any Cryptocurrency of their choice using even similar methods.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying so, considering the fact that there are allot of crypto coins but I also think the Bitcoin seems to be the best crypto coin out of the other coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back