What's new

Bitcoin forks: Why are there so many currencies separated from Bitcoins

There are so many currency separated from bitcoin just like many currency separated form ethereum, but I believe bitcoin is unique this is why so many currency are separated from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is on its own legacy, and cannot be compared to other coin, the volume of Bitcoin and it's volatile nature as made it such a way it can depreciate irrespective of several misformalities.

Businesses and individuals are trying to milk bitcoin, they want to create bitcoin spin off so that they are able to make a lot of money just like bitcoin market.

This is one of the beauty that an open market like the cryptocurency market can bring,the advent of technlology has actully bring up a lot of alt coin and this is good for the market.But care need to be taken because some coin might be valueless.

This is one of the beauty that an open market like the cryptocurency market can bring,the advent of technlology has actully bring up a lot of alt coin and this is good for the market.But care need to be taken because some coin might be valueless.
Yes everybody want to bring their own innovative technology into cryptocurrency that is why they are trying as much as possible to create different type of cryptocurrency with their own unique feature well I don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes everybody want to bring their own innovative technology into cryptocurrency that is why they are trying as much as possible to create different type of cryptocurrency with their own unique feature well I don't see anything wrong with it.
It s very good for a promoter of a coin to be ambitious and promote his coin,but things need to be done and hard work as well for a coin to be able to gain popularity and attracts huge investors.

It s very good for a promoter of a coin to be ambitious and promote his coin,but things need to be done and hard work as well for a coin to be able to gain popularity and attracts huge investors.
I don't really trust most of the cryptocurrency that is circulating around now because most of them are not really trusted and there is a higher possibility that some may rugpull in the nearest future that is why it is better for you to invest what you can afford to lose.

I don't really trust most of the cryptocurrency that is circulating around now because most of them are not really trusted and there is a higher possibility that some may rugpull in the nearest future that is why it is better for you to invest what you can afford to lose.
I think most investors would be very sceptical about some of these new coinbecause of some experience where some new coins in the market just fissle out.Knowing the history of the coin is very important and the cap.

Originally, we're in a capitalist economy so we can have as many business and competitors as possible which makes people setup those own bitcoin fork

I think most investors would be very sceptical about some of these new coinbecause of some experience where some new coins in the market just fissle out.Knowing the history of the coin is very important and the cap.
Yes I have a lot of bad experience about some of these new crypto-currency because most of them are not always likely to last for a long time that is why most people need to be very careful when they are investing in new and upcoming cryptocurrency.

Yes I have a lot of bad experience about some of these new crypto-currency because most of them are not always likely to last for a long time that is why most people need to be very careful when they are investing in new and upcoming cryptocurrency.
Someone close to me recently told me about a new coin that will be coming out by the end of the year,and one need to download the app and start mining before the launch when it will stop.Though a good investment prospect,i usually look for some sort of stability and credibility before embarking.

Even with all the other cryptocurrencies that came out after Bitcoin, it never stopped Bitcoin to still be the most sought after cryptocurrency in the world today.

Someone close to me recently told me about a new coin that will be coming out by the end of the year,and one need to download the app and start mining before the launch when it will stop.Though a good investment prospect,i usually look for some sort of stability and credibility before embarking.
Are you talking about the pi network ?because if you're talking about that one I have been mining that one for close to a year now. I just believe that in the nearest future it should be valuable and people who dedicated most of their time to mind the cryptocurrency will have something to enjoy in it.

Are you talking about the pi network ?because if you're talking about that one I have been mining that one for close to a year now. I just believe that in the nearest future it should be valuable and people who dedicated most of their time to mind the cryptocurrency will have something to enjoy in it.
I did not really know the name of the coin,though i did not really put that much interest i the coin,as i was just nterested in trading of the ones i already have with me.

Bitcoin is the original crypto currency. Later, Ethereum was launched as the world's second crypro currency, or the first altcoin. Interestingly, Bitcoins also began to fork. When ever Bitcoin fork occurs, a new currency is formed. That's how Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold were invented. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold both are Bitcoin fork. Interestingly, Bitcoin Cash has also a fork called Bitcoin SV
When it comes all those Bitcoin related forks, it's only Bitcoin Cash that I have invested in for the time being which I'm even still considering pulling the investment out and move it to BTC.

I don't even think all the forks of Bitcoin are listed on popular exchange platforms except for coinbase which might have bitcoin SV and I wouldn't know if bitcoin gold is listed anywhere.

So many coins and different strategies. Mining is now becoming one of the main strategies now which I don't quite follow because I have wanted a lot of time mining some coins before.

So many coins and different strategies. Mining is now becoming one of the main strategies now which I don't quite follow because I have wanted a lot of time mining some coins before.
One of the things abouthey usually give t some of these new cons is that,they usually give potential investors the oppourtunity tomine for themself,but when the coin becomes too much in circulationit losess its value.

One of the things abouthey usually give t some of these new cons is that,they usually give potential investors the oppourtunity tomine for themself,but when the coin becomes too much in circulationit losess its value.
I guess you are talking about the accessibility in mining which I quite agree with because mining makes it easier for everyone to get some coins

Well if you're really interested to trade then you have to really learn how to trade very well because if you're going to trading without having a supervisor as a novice then there is 75% possibility that you are going to lose all your money.
That is the thing i have been scared of in the trading of cryptocurency,i am just doing the trading on the surface,not really into it that dip,but i am still learning the ropes.
Post automatically merged:

Well if you're really interested to trade then you have to really learn how to trade very well because if you're going to trading without having a supervisor as a novice then there is 75% possibility that you are going to lose all your money.
That is the thing i have been scared of in the trading of cryptocurency,i am just doing the trading on the surface,not really into it that dip,but i am still learning the ropes.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back