What's new

Bitcoin Deposit in Nigeria.

I don't agree with this your submission because for the past two months or so that I have been selling my cryptocurrencies on the binance peer-to-peer platform I have discovered that it is more lucrative to sell your cryptocurrency using the binance coin otherwise known as BNB.
I've used BNB coin multiple times to sell my crypto at Binance.com app. I sold BNB coin at 495 per $1, but i sold USDT coin at 503 per $1, and its been like that for 3rd time now dealing with USDT coin.

I believe this puzzle must have been made clear to you by now going by the fact that everyone is now into the use of cryptocurrencies exchange p2p to carryout their transactions

With the new directives given to Nigerian banks by central bank of Nigeria, how are bitcoin traders going to be affected?
Is bitcoin deposit possible without using a bank?
It is not necessary for you to deposit into your bank account to buy bitcoin. I have been using bitcoin since 2013 and then not much people knew bitcoin and there is no wallet like luno to buy bitcoin but then we use other means like to buy bitcoin

These are the major reasons why some of the wallets have adopted the p2p method of deposit and withdrawals since one is unable to buy directly with the bank cards

At the moment you can only deposit BTC using the P2P method. Of not you can't deposit any BTC nor any other cryptocurrency cos of CBN ban.

Yeah it is possible to buy bitcoin through peer to peer and this has nothing to do with transacting through any bank but if not so there is no way.

You can still buy and sale your Bitcoin on the binance exchange p2p platform.
It is very safe and reliable but you have to learn how it works less you may lose your money to some scammer

Yeah it is possible to buy bitcoin through peer to peer and this has nothing to do with transacting through any bank but if not so there is no way.
Yes there are various exchange plathfrom you can do this, such as binance and roqqu. There are some individuals you can also buy and sell you coins too, some of them have offline stores where you can go too they would accept your coins. The ban has not really made much difference, it only affected the banks and maybe some other crypto plathfroms.

Apart from selling your BTC using Binance P2P you can still use Bundle Africa wallet to do that if you're from Nigeria or Ghana. Bundle has strong escrow system that makes it worthwhile for cryptocurrency buy and sell.

Just getting to know about this peer to peer method. Ever since the ban i sort of lost all interest on crypto coin but I will get back to it now since there is a way about it. Am rather glad I saw this.

Yes you can still deposit money to your Bitcoin wallet through the use of the binance p2p trading Platform.
It is reliable and trustworthy, but you must first learn how to use binance

Bitcoin deposits is very much possible without using a bank because the cryto wallets aren't from the government. Although it's very tough to do interbanking transaction with the banning of a thing

It is very difficult for us to deposit our money into the cryptocurrency platform here because of the rules by the Federal Government and the cbn that people should not deposit directly into cryptocurrency exchanges to avoid our bank account from being banned.

With the new directives given to Nigerian banks by central bank of Nigeria, how are bitcoin traders going to be affected?
Is bitcoin deposit possible without using a bank?
You can see clearly that every body have moved on, every earning platform should always have an alternative,the ban even made me trade more frequently.

In my country, Bitcoin and all crypto currencies are illegal, therefore, you cannot deposit bitcoin. When the government finds, you will be jailed. A lot of people have been jailed for using bitcoin

If you are not allowed to withdraw to your bank, you can use an app like airtm to withdraw your bitcoin. You can first fund your airtm account with bitcoin and then withdraw your fund to the wallet or bank of your choice.

Of course, it is clear that with the directives from Central Bank of Nigeria, there is no how one can deposit and or withdraw bitcoins without going through third party or the peer2peer system of transactions pending when things return to normal again. And there is nothing to be afraid of as there is enough security in using p2p method.

I actually think Bitcoin deposit is actually impossible without using a bank ,you need to conduct transaction to take part in Bitcoin transaction ,the bank is where you would take money from to buy the bitcoin

Of course, it is clear that with the directives from Central Bank of Nigeria, there is no how one can deposit and or withdraw bitcoins without going through third party or the peer2peer system of transactions pending when things return to normal again. And there is nothing to be afraid of as there is enough security in using p2p method.
In terms of the security part how sure are you about this? Though I have made use of P2P with roqqu and I have not had any issues as of yet but I have heard cases of persons who where scammed through P2P

Luno wallet has recently come up with a way which you can buy and sell cryptocurrency conveniently if you are in Nigeria. You are going to use a third-party application to purchase vouchers and then redeem it on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back