What's new

Bitcoin Deposit in Nigeria.

With the new directives given to Nigerian banks by central bank of Nigeria, how are bitcoin traders going to be affected?
Is bitcoin deposit possible without using a bank?
It's very possible to trade bitcoin without using a bank in Nigerian, since the federal government decided to out a ban on people using crypto currency, you can still trade your crypto online and in turn get money.

It has not only affected the deposit but also it has affected the withdrawal leaving Nigerians that into cryptocurrencies to have no option other than p2p and thanks to binance that include that option.

With the new directives given to Nigerian banks by central bank of Nigeria, how are bitcoin traders going to be affected?
I think that the only alternative that you have if you can't use the bank is to try and do a direct transaction between two people where you sell your bitcoin to them and transfer to their wallet and you then get cash from them for it. There are likely going to be many people interested in it if you have a competitive rate for your sale of bitcoin.

With the peer to peer features in most cryptocurrency exchange platforms today, you can make your purchase and also sell your cryptocurrency to fellow members of the platform. Making the ban of no effect any more

With the ban placed on the trading of cryptocurrencies in Nigeria it became very difficult to trade crypto in Nigeria because funding became difficult and withdrawal became near impossible but thanks to p2p it has help bridge the gap created by the decision of the government.

Even with the ban, Nigeria still remains in the top 3 countries exchanging and trading crypto the most in the world, there are other alternatives to buy, deposit, sell or withdraw.

Bitvoin deposits is very difficult since government has ban cryptocurrency there are other method you can use to cashout your money here in Nigeria.

It has not only affected the deposit but also it has affected the withdrawal leaving Nigerians that into cryptocurrencies to have no option other than p2p and thanks to binance that include that option.
Nigerian is one of the five top crypto currency investor in the world and banning crypto in Nigeria has not only affected the deposition of bitcoin in Nigeria, but also the withdrawal of bitcoin in the country.

They only banned it in Nigeria but not banned to we that still use and trade in it as well, because we have so many site or platform our there tht you can do peer to peer by either buying or selling it out.

besides depositing, you can always buy it from people that have it already, but the issue is that it's going to cost you even more than it should since people want to make profit by selling bitcoin

There are so many ways you can go about your business without any issue. As at yesterday, i was able to sell some of my coin and withdraw my money without issue or stress. There are so many alternative you can go about your business

Definitely, that has been the reason there has a huge surge in the rate of peer to peer trading in the country, if bank deposit is no longer an option then P2P is the next one one can use

it seems that the government of Nigeria's ban on cryptocurrency was not even effective because there are so many ways in which you can deposit bitcoin and also withdraw your money. I personally use binance P2P in all my transactions both deposit and withdrawal.

P2P exchange have become on demand here in my country, since the ban between CBN and crypto persist. I'm even comfortable than before buying and selling crypto through P2P.
I used to think that I am the only one that is more even comfortable with buying and selling my cryptocurrency to the peer-to-peer feature on some cryptocurrency exchange platform. I do get a very high exchange rate for my cryptocurrency sale and so I prefer to it than selling my cryptocurrency using the normal way of selling them to cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

I used to think that I am the only one that is more even comfortable with buying and selling my cryptocurrency to the peer-to-peer feature on some cryptocurrency exchange platform. I do get a very high exchange rate for my cryptocurrency sale and so I prefer to it than selling my cryptocurrency using the normal way of selling them to cryptocurrency exchange platforms.
You're right Ralph, selling with the P2P method is more rewarding than selling directly like it use to be before. Especially when you make use of the USDT coin that is very in demand at the moment.

You're right Ralph, selling with the P2P method is more rewarding than selling directly like it use to be before. Especially when you make use of the USDT coin that is very in demand at the moment.
The usdt coin is not even a high selling cryptocurrency on the binance peer-to-peer feature, the highest selling cryptocurrency under binance platform is the binance coin.

The usdt coin is not even a high selling cryptocurrency on the binance peer-to-peer feature, the highest selling cryptocurrency under binance platform is the binance coin.
Yes, binance coin (BNB) is heavily used as the major token to transact most of the time via binance exchange. But when you want to reap high profit for flipping your coin, choose USDT, the value in Naira is bigger than in BNB.

Yes, binance coin (BNB) is heavily used as the major token to transact most of the time via binance exchange. But when you want to reap high profit for flipping your coin, choose USDT, the value in Naira is bigger than in BNB.
I don't agree with this your submission because for the past two months or so that I have been selling my cryptocurrencies on the binance peer-to-peer platform I have discovered that it is more lucrative to sell your cryptocurrency using the binance coin otherwise known as BNB.

Incase you fall short of using binance P2P to sell and buy crypto. You should try alternative exchange site called presmit.com. With presmit, you can sell directly and buy directly using you local bank account for Nigerians and see your transaction reflect immediately.

The ban doesn't really affects individuals, it only affected banks and financial institutions. Financial institutions were banned from trading in cryptocurrency in order to protect the funds of customers in their care.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back