What's new

Bitcoin Day Trading - Good or Bad?

Day trading is actually a good idea to earn money online as a trader, you can earn a good amount of money by day trading, day trading is a easy way to earn money even if you are a newbie.

Hey folks,
I'm interested in Bitcoin Day trading. I already have some experience with Forex Day trading and I've made around $100 in a month. Bitcoin, being more volatile, seems like a really great option. I would love to learn more about it and also whether you guys think it's good or bad.
Thanks
I think that it would be a good idea for you to learn more about day trading and crypto trading in general in order to ensure that you are fully prepared when you start to engage in this business venture, with the aim of obtaining profit

It is very possible to make huge amounts of money day trading Bitcoin and the opposite is very true too.
You would need to invest time into backesting and demotrading in order to be consistently profitable.

Hey folks,
I'm interested in Bitcoin Day trading. I already have some experience with Forex Day trading and I've made around $100 in a month. Bitcoin, being more volatile, seems like a really great option. I would love to learn more about it and also whether you guys think it's good or bad.
Thanks
I am interested instead in trading forex. I have delved into trading cryptocurrency but I feel like trading forex would be more complicated. What is your take on this?

I am interested instead in trading forex. I have delved into trading cryptocurrency but I feel like trading forex would be more complicated. What is your take on this?
To be honest, the forex market can be a bit challenging because of the nature of how manipulations occur every now and then.
But if you have a good trading strategy and plan you would definitely flourish there.

So many things can be able to happen within the space of a day and as such I usually advise that you should not just be in a rush to things and you should just go with what you think is best for you.

So many things can be able to happen within the space of a day and as such I usually advise that you should not just be in a rush to things and you should just go with what you think is best for you.
If you really want to go into bitcoin trading you must be very versatile with the knowledge on how to trade the market using a risk-free strategy to win in the trade.

Trading bit coin is very good only if you are well trained and have all the necessary resource.The only problem with Bitcoin trading is that it very difficult and complex to comprehend talk more of starting to trade

The volatility around bitcoin is very high and it will make it much more easier to trade in a day. Using the 4 hour time frame, it will be very easier for you to make predictions that will probably go your own way.
Same thing I think. The violatility of bitcoin should make it easy for trading. Bitcoin price change almost every 5 hours so, anybody with right tool will take advantage of its violatility.

A lot of traders I know are day traders and they are making use of the best strategy to make profit. There are different ways you can be trading the volatile market but it all depends on your strategy.

Hey folks,
Thanks
That would be a good idea,but you need to start with a demo platform first before going full on the real trading market,i love the day trading as well,and that has been the strategy i have been using.

If you have better understanding of forex then you should concentrate in the forex as my only suggestion for you. But if you are trading cryptocurrency then you must know it is another market entirely that you have to learn how it works

Research shows that day trading—buying and selling assets within the same day to profit from volatility—is usually not profitable. Most people lose money from day trading, and crypto's highly leveraged and sparsely regulated products make it a riskier market than most.

Very good. It's worth investing money and time into as it's one of the most profitable business in online. I, however, advise you to approach a veteran in crypto trading to guide you before starting.
As someone who has knowledge about the trading I won't advice one to go for scalping or even day trading on any of the crypto coin, it is very risky. One can trade yearly.

Bitcoin day trading is very good but it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise if you must succeed. A lot of people trade futures every single day and make some profit from it.

You already have good experience in forex trading. That means you know market conditions very well. I know day trading is a little bit risky, but crypto coin price fluctuations are really suitable for day trading. My advice is to first start day trading with altcoins like Dash, LTCS, and SOLANA.
I have done some day trading myself and found out that the startegy really worked for me,i was looking at a situation where i would just work on my target,and day trading really gave me that.

It is good and this is due to how we have been able to see a lot of people doing it to make good amount of money.

This is very important in our world today to get things easily.

I will advise that you should be trading on higher time frames before you are going to be trading on the daily. It is much more difficult and it is even much more volatile.

I will advise that you should be trading on higher time frames before you are going to be trading on the daily. It is much more difficult and it is even much more volatile.
The entire financial markets moves in accordance to the higher timeframe direction. It is absolutely essential to use it's direction in order to determine your trade setup.

Bitcoin day trading is very good but it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise if you must succeed. A lot of people trade futures every single day and make some profit from it.

I think that almost all kind of trading methods and modes are risky. Purchasing cryptocurrencies at the market rate is also risky as well. This is why there are so many people who should be cautious about trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back