Bitcoin Day Trading - Good or Bad?

CryptoEarner999

Familiar Face
Aug 29, 2022
USD
$1.0100USD
Biznotes
Hey folks,
I'm interested in Bitcoin Day trading. I already have some experience with Forex Day trading and I've made around $100 in a month. Bitcoin, being more volatile, seems like a really great option. I would love to learn more about it and also whether you guys think it's good or bad.
Thanks

Well, it depends. When you're trading currencies, the market is being driven by a number of factors: the political situation in the country, how strong their economy is, etc. Bitcoin is more volatile than most other currencies because there are fewer regulations around it, which means that you can get more bang for your buck when things go well and lose more when things go poorly.

It's not always easy to predict what will happen next with bitcoin, but if you have some experience with forex trading or have used other cryptocurrencies before (like Litecoin), then you might be able to make sense of the market trends and make some money!

So while day trading might not be for everyone, if you've got some experience under your belt and feel comfortable taking risks, then give it a shot! You never know what could happen—you might just end up making enough money to buy yourself a Lamborghini.

You already have good experience in forex trading. That means you know market conditions very well. I know day trading is a little bit risky, but crypto coin price fluctuations are really suitable for day trading. My advice is to first start day trading with altcoins like Dash, LTCS, and SOLANA.

It is definitely good, especially for those who already understand the potentials that it presents.

As for those who don't understand it, it's better to avoid it.

Very good. It's worth investing money and time into as it's one of the most profitable business in online. I, however, advise you to approach a veteran in crypto trading to guide you before starting.

One of the beauty of cryptocurrency is that,you can actually come up with what really works for you and stick to it,it's important .Day trading is a good strategy that can give you money.

Bitcoin trading is very good simply because it is a very lucrative way to make money in the cryptocurrency market. The only setback is that, you should be able to analyse the market technically and fundamentally before you can think of trading the volatile market.

Last edited:
It's a good move for you. Just be ready for anything because you can as well lose what you should gain in trading. I'm sure you just be able to learn about the bitcoin trading quickly since you can learn forex

It's a good move for you. Just be ready for anything because you can as well lose what you should gain in trading. I'm sure you just be able to learn about the bitcoin trading quickly since you can learn forex
The volatility around bitcoin is very high and it will make it much more easier to trade in a day. Using the 4 hour time frame, it will be very easier for you to make predictions that will probably go your own way.

That's bitcoin trading. You make profit sometimes and you make lose sometimes. It's important that anyone who wishes to start bitcoin trading take time to learn everything about it. Venturing into it without adequate knowledge is very dangerous.

That's bitcoin trading. You make profit sometimes and you make lose sometimes. It's important that anyone who wishes to start bitcoin trading take time to learn everything about it. Venturing into it without adequate knowledge is very dangerous.
If you do not have enough knowledge around bitcoin and you venture into it . It will amount to a colossal loss and you're going to lose all your funds if you are not very careful.

Bitcoin day trading could be actually good if you know how to trade good .
I am a day trader and I ventured into day trading because it suits my personally and my long and short term goals.
This might not be your case, you might prefer swing trading or scalping and it is absolutely ok.

Hey folks,
I'm interested in Bitcoin Day trading. I already have some experience with Forex Day trading and I've made around $100 in a month. Bitcoin, being more volatile, seems like a really great option. I would love to learn more about it and also whether you guys think it's good or bad.
Thanks
If you are new in crypto I suggest you only investment not trading for now because crypto market is different than forex market, it would be difficult for you to predict the next move.

Bitcoin day trading is to me the best .
But the truth is , it is never easy and can consume you time , patience and resources in order to become skilled in that area

Bitcoin day trading is to me the best .
But the truth is , it is never easy and can consume you time , patience and resources in order to become skilled in that area
Yeah, the skill takes time to learn and can be almost impossible for others to learn.
This is because of the psychological aspect of trading, one have to control himself.

Yeah, the skill takes time to learn and can be almost impossible for others to learn.
This is because of the psychological aspect of trading, one have to control himself.
Indeed trading is not for everyone and this is because if the time factor attributed to trading and coupled largely because of the psychological aspect that can be daunting.

Any form of trading is good so long as you've learnt the basics and have developed a trading pattern, wouldn't be greedy, then I feel you're good to go. Moreso you already have experience in trading forex so you should be good.

Bitcoin trading is very lucrative one if actually you really understand the process, because there is no time you choose to trade on Bitcoin that is wrong only depends on a person to choose.

Indeed trading is not for everyone and this is because if the time factor attributed to trading and coupled largely because of the psychological aspect that can be daunting.
Trading is definitely not for everyone, some can't handle the emotions swings and it's perfectly ok.
We have diverse ways to make money, it must not be trading.

Trading is definitely not for everyone, some can't handle the emotions swings and it's perfectly ok.
We have diverse ways to make money, it must not be trading.
You are right, some can not be able to control themselves and their emotions while trading and the results would reflect that they were too emotional in their executions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back