Bitcoin Blocks - Earn bitcoin app

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin Blocks is one of 5 apps that i use to earn bitcoin. All 5 apps have conected earnings because they are made by same developer but games are different. In this game you are destroying blocks that are coloured same and are minumum 2 one next to other. Game is made in level but you will get points in both ways, when you fail level and when you completed level successfully. You can download it from google play by just typing Bitcoin Blocks

I have played similar games and I will tell you confidently that this is not a good app to depend on as it pays very low

I also wanted to install the application, but every time, I first read 20 reviews before installing it. I came across this:

OMG the reward points now is sooo low it's around 30 to 100. Before the reward points win or lose is around 4k to 10k .. it will take months before you can earn $ 0.01 if this will continue. I think I'm going to uninstall this app now.

what exactly is it referring to? I address the users who use this application and praise it.

This app is paying but for me this earning rate is too low. Better to waste time on other more profitable apps.
you are right you don't have to last long working on an application like this with a low income level, I myself also don't like working on applications that have low paying rates.

They are all paying and they have no referral programs. So you would have to go on your respective App Store to download. However get this:
They pay fine initially for about 5-6 times but later the rewards are pathetically low. It’ll be worse than 2 points a round so eventually it’s a scam in the long run and you’ll just be watching ads for nothing. Stay careful

All such types of apps pays from the ads profits which the site gets . So the reward is very low. Just like ptc sites. I think online forums are best to work actively.

Bitcoin Blocks is one of 5 apps that i use to earn bitcoin. All 5 apps have conected earnings because they are made by same developer but games are different. In this game you are destroying blocks that are coloured same and are minumum 2 one next to other. Game is made in level but you will get points in both ways, when you fail level and when you completed level successfully. You can download it from google play by just typing Bitcoin Blocks
Whats the minimum withdrawal amount? Personally I thinks almost all bitcoin faucet sites aren't worth the stress.

I have used the bitcoin block app and i recieve some payment to my coinbase account ,so it s very legit and some of my friends have withdrawn from the platform before

Please sir, i want to get one thing straight here, is the app paying Bitcoin black or Bitcoin? Your tread did not make it clear, I think you should also show us your proof of payment, to avoid stories from the app owners right?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back