What's new

Bitcoin Blocks - Earn bitcoin app

Please sir, i want to get one thing straight here, is the app paying Bitcoin black or Bitcoin? Your tread did not make it clear, I think you should also show us your proof of payment, to avoid stories from the app owners right?
It's paying Bitcoin on Coinbase.

I really love this app because the game was actually entertaining and no matter if you win orose the round you still get the coin rewards, down side is you can only play limited times and need to wait for hours to play again.

I have played this game before got total of 10k satoshis during the time, Bitcoin was still languishing around $10k per token. Currently now I'm not longer playing it, cos the income is minimal, but the game is fun, I play it cos of the fun, and not for the reward. The reward it's just there, for appreciation of your time playing it.

You av only mention how to play the game! No further info on how to earn! Or whats the point of playing a game without earning.. Does it pay in satoshi or Btc, how reliable is their payment... Just give a full details of how to use the app thanks.

You av only mention how to play the game! No further info on how to earn! Or whats the point of playing a game without earning.. Does it pay in satoshi or Btc, how reliable is their payment... Just give a full details of how to use the app thanks.
That's exactly how you earn from Bitcoin Blocks though. All you need to do is play the game it will give you Coins after every game, it doesn't matter if you lose or win you will still get the same amount anyway. You can withdraw the coins in the form of satoshi which will be sendlt directly to your Coinbase Account

Bitcoin Blocks is one of 5 apps that i use to earn bitcoin. All 5 apps have conected earnings because they are made by same developer but games are different. In this game you are destroying blocks that are coloured same and are minumum 2 one next to other. Game is made in level but you will get points in both ways, when you fail level and when you completed level successfully. You can download it from google play by just typing Bitcoin Blocks
@LOSHMI thanks for information but to avoid series of questions begging for answers why not provide full details on how the app works and the payout proof. A comprehensive review of the app will go along way in convincing us that the app is legit.

I can say the game is really good , I loved it then but noe I no longer play it due to they give limited chances to play and one has wait for some time to play again. The good thing is they reward those who plays the game.

Most of this earn Bitcon applications are fake I have tried so many of them, most of them that pays just pay penny that will not be equivalent to your time and your money you use for your phone subscription. Why will I waste my time on what will not profit me but waste my time and money.

This app is legit along with other apps that was developed by bling. I got paid from it once before, but I have stopped using it because I only have a few storage space left, so I uninstalled it. Also, don't expect to earn much from here. Payments are being sent on coinbase.

If you playing these games for fun, it's very okay. But if you intend installing the App for the sole purpose of making money, just forget it. The earnings are too low.

Most of this earn Bitcon applications are fake I have tried so many of them, most of them that pays just pay penny that will not be equivalent to your time and your money you use for your phone subscription. Why will I waste my time on what will not profit me but waste my time and money.
Well you're not wrong. There's alot of scam Bitcoin apps on playstore but this one is legit. Although you're also right about it giving just a low reward from playing but they will not ask you for your money but kinda huge data consuming because of the ads

Bitcoin Blocks is one of 5 apps that i use to earn bitcoin. All 5 apps have conected earnings because they are made by same developer but games are different. In this game you are destroying blocks that are coloured same and are minumum 2 one next to other. Game is made in level but you will get points in both ways, when you fail level and when you completed level successfully. You can download it from google play by just typing Bitcoin Blocks
This is wonderful news, if it's real app who pays real money than please let me know what amount can we earn if we work for 2 hours daily, and please also mention the withdrawal method along with its criteria.

Could you tell us how much you earn daily ? and how much time you allocate to this app ? sometimes we make a great for only make cents and we should be careful cause apps turn to be scam very soon .

I don’t think there is bitcoin block that is one or five app that I use to earn bitcoins.you will have to provide a lot of information about the app how much is the minimum withdrawal and the aap must be looking interesting but I wish it has unique features because mostly all app have common features which makes those app bored

The description of Bitcoin Blocks App
Not only is this match-two mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn! FEATURES: - Earn 1000 Bling Points to cash out to Bitcoin

Is the app legit?, I don't wanna waste my time in an app that only pays but you can't withdraw your earnings. Time is of the essence. How many days does it takes to reach the withdrawal threshold. How do they pay?

They are all paying and they have no referral programs. So you would have to go on your respective App Store to download. However get this:
They pay fine initially for about 5-6 times but later the rewards are pathetically low. It’ll be worse than 2 points a round so eventually it’s a scam in the long run and you’ll just be watching ads for nothing. Stay careful.

Not only is this match-two mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn! FEATURES: - Earn 1000 Bling Points to cash out to Bitcoin!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back